Thread: Crawford done for the ROS?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Crawford done for the ROS?

TSN also reported this story - Crawford is suffering from vertigo-like symptoms (2nd time in his career) and may be done for the rest of the season.

https://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/...n-sources/amp/
    WHL - 24tm multicast salary partial keeper
    19 Active / 6 Reserve / 15 Minors
    3C/3LW/3RW/3F/6D/1G
    Skaters: G/ A/ +/- /PIM/SOG/PPP/Hit/Blk/FOW-C
    Goalies: GS/W/OL/GAA/SV%/SV/SHO/ShL/A

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: Crawford done for the ROS?

Ugh. My bro had this for a bit. Not pretty. Just like my remaining goalies of Lundqvist, Elliot and Reimer.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Ouch... that is not good.

Which Ducks goalie had this a few years back? Hiller I think? And he was never the same after coming back from it. and now he is out of the league.

Does not look goof for Crawford if this is the case.

Dobber Sports Pro

Reminds me of Hiller.

Good luck making the playoffs now Hawks, yikes
    BEER RULES - 16 team H2H keeper. Dress: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G Reserve: 5; 20 farm players
    Stats: G, A, STP, +/-, GWG+, H+B, PIM, W, SV, SV%, SO
    C: Hischer, Zib, J.Hughes
    LW: Guentzel, Svechnikov
    RW: Bratt, Pastrnak
    D: Hamilton, Weegar
    G: Merzlikins, Samsonov, Murray
    Rookies: Too many awesome prospects to list

Yahoo - Keep 3, 12 team H2H.
    Stats: G, A, PTS, +/-, PPP, SHP, PIM, GWG, HIT, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SV, SO
    Keepers: Zibanejed, Connor, Svechnikov

Twitter for this Associate editor at DobberProspects: @FHPQuinn

I can't list my 2nd main keeper as there are too many players, but it is a keep all H2H points-only league

Dobber Sports Expert

If u know someone who has vertigo tell them to come off all processed food. You know the ones with all the additives etc. Especially come off Soy. Soy is in almost everything. IE; soy lecithin etc. I'm not just guessing at this I've seen so much improvement in ones that have done.
    Now can someone tell Day Dream Nation to tell Cory to change his diet.

Dobber Sports Monster

Saw that report but also saw Friedman with this:

"17. Chicago coach Joel Quenneville reiterated to local reporters this week that Corey Crawford will be back this season. That’s good news for the Blackhawks because last week there was some real worry about whether or not Crawford would be able to return."

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/3...rade-deadline/

It was posted around the same time as the Vertigo news broke so I'm not sure if he is responding to the same info that was circulating last week or what.

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Ace

That'd be a tough pill for Chicago to swallow. They're in one heck of dogfight in the West to grab a playoff position, and having Crow in net would sure help them, even if it's just the confidence boost of having the guy in net you're accustomed to winning with. Not that he's the end all be all of goalies, just that he's a very reliable workhorse, and has been for them for a long time. Gotta assume him, Toews, Kane, Keith, and Seabrook have solid relationships, and feed off of one another's success after so long in the room together.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Wizard

This is from Fantrax:

Blackhawks senior adviser Scotty Bowman clarified that Crawford isn't dealing with vertigo, but rather, suspected post-concussion syndrome, Sportsnet reports.

Analysis: Either way, there is no timetable for Crawford's return to the cage, and the Blackhawks may want to consider trading for a goalie since they're only nine points out of first place in the Central Division, despite being the cellar dwellers with a record of 22-17-6. Crow has bestowed a 16-9-2 record (two shutouts), 2.27 GAA and .929 save percentage on his fantasy owners this season; those are robust totals, and we still advise against dropping him in redraft leagues as the Blackhawks have yet to reveal a concrete timetable for his return.