Thread: Rank these 3

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Rank these 3

Kieffer bellows, cater hart and lias Anderson. Positions do count (RW-G-C is my guess).
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Rank these 3

Carter Hart is one of the better goalie prospects out there today. That being said, he's a goalie prospect and they are hard as hell to speculate on. Lias Andersson was touted as one of the most NHL ready players in the draft last year and you could see the kid is definitely skilled after watching him the WJC. He was one of the leading goal scorers in the tournament. Speaking of kids who were dynamite at scoring in the WJC, so was Keiffer Bellows.

For upside:

Hart
    Bellows
    Andersson

For most likely to reach their full potential/expectations:

Andersson
    Bellows
    Hart

- - - Updated - - -

Carter Hart is one of the better goalie prospects out there today. That being said, he's a goalie prospect and they are hard as hell to speculate on. Lias Andersson was touted as one of the most NHL ready players in the draft last year and you could see the kid is definitely skilled after watching him the WJC. He was one of the leading goal scorers in the tournament. Speaking of kids who were dynamite at scoring in the WJC, so was Keiffer Bellows.

For upside:

Hart
    Bellows
    Andersson

Andersson
    Bellows
    Hart

- - - Updated - - -

For upside:

Hart
    Bellows
    Andersson

Andersson
    Bellows
    Hart
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks ax

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Bellows
    Andersson
    Hart

I think Hart has the most upside and potential to thrive but Bellows is a smart player with a pro shot. Not just pro but good pro. His release is top notch and will carry him far. Especially where the isles could use a winger.
    14 team head to head, 7 keepers
    G, A, PPP, HITS, PIM, +/-, GWG, W, L, SO, SV%
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2 Utility, 2G, 4 bench, 1IR+
    F - Matthews, Marner, McDavid, Debrincat, Thomas, Jeannot, Vilardi, Zegras, Guentzel, Zibanejad
    D - Dahlin, Bouchard, Lauzon, Durzi,. Chychrun
    G - Samsonov, Gustavsson, Askarov

16 team head to head, 15 keepers
    G, A, PPP, SOG, Hit, Block, W, GAA, SV, SV%
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 1F, 4D, 1 Utility, 2G
    F - McDavid, Tavares, Kucherov, Meier, Duchene, Foerster P. Kane, Pastrnak, R. Smith, Forsberg, Poitras, W. Johnston

D - Josi, Reilly, Faber, Matheson, Nemec,
    G - Vasilevskiy, Merzlikins, Vladar, Cossa

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post

For upside:

Hart
    Bellows
    Andersson

Andersson
    Bellows
    Hart

- - - Updated - - -

For upside:

Hart
    Bellows
    Andersson

Andersson
    Bellows
    Hart

- - - Updated - - -

For upside:

Hart
    Bellows
    Andersson

Andersson
    Bellows
    Hart

I agree with the reasoning here very much.

Except I would switch the upside around between Andersson and Bellows. I think Andersson upside could be huge in NYR.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Stud

These guys all had a great WJC, so I don't think you can miss with any of them.
    If I'm in a keeper I'm going:

1. Hart (his calmness and style are starting to remind me of Price - no, I'm not saying he's Price)
    2. Andersson (I liked his silver medal toss. Reaction of an 18 year old who wants to win, more than anything else. Also, while I do believe he has more real life value than fantasy, his WJC showed he has solid fantasy value.)
    3. Bellows (Great shot. Great drive. I see him as a possible 30g-30a-200shot guy.)
    20tm UFA/RFA dynasty

Cats: G, A, SOG, STpts, +/-, hits/bs, GAA, Sv%, W+SO