Thread: TRADE FEEDBACK: Kane and Kadri for Malkin and Rakell

Dobber Sports Newbie

Default TRADE FEEDBACK: Kane and Kadri for Malkin and Rakell

Hi everyone - I have a potential trade in the works and am looking for feedback:

GIVE UP: Evander Kane / Nazem Kadri

GET BACK: Evgeni Malkin / Rickard Rakell

This is a one year league, with 12-teams.

Skater Stats: G, A, PPP, PIM, SHOTS, HITS, BLOCKS, FOW

My other pure C are Trocheck and Kesler; plus I have Schenn, Hertl, Pavelski, and Larkin so am strong at C and those guys all have multi-POS designations.

My thinking is that Kane is still in a sell-high spot right now; but has already started to slow-down so the clock may be ticking. Assuming he gets traded before the deadline, that would make for an unknown last few months; and if he doesn't get traded I can't see him keeping up his first half pace in Buffalo. As for Kadri, he seems to be proving that last year was a bit of an
    anomaly and I don't see signs that he is going to pick up the pace the last few months.

Any feedback would be helpful! Maybe I'm missing something but I think I should try and pull the trigger on this one?

Thanks.

Buskerdu

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: TRADE FEEDBACK: Kane and Kadri for Malkin and Rakell

YUP!!!!

I am all-in on selling Evander Kane!!! He could be traded and this is a contract year so he is playing above his base line (Alex Semin)

And you get Malkin, who is over a point per game player. And I personally like Rakell better than Kadri.

I like this move a tonne for you!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

OMG. Accept this and run! Don't let them change their minds!
    12 team 35 player dynasty Keep all players - 2017-18 Leaque champ -
    Goals: 3 Assists: 2 Def pts: 0.5 PPG:2 SHG:2 Shots: 0.4 GA:-1 SV: 0.2 Wins: 5 Shutout: 3

F: Barkov, Scheifele, Dubois, Hall, Keller, Kreider, Drouin, Monahan, Dadonov, Shwartz, Terravainen, Wilson, Tatar, Schmaltz , Bratt Minors: Necas, Chytil, Borgstrom, Kravtsov, R.Thomas, Donato,

D: Jones, Butcher, Klingberg, Hamilton, S. Theodore, Minors: Chowlowski, Jokiharju, Brannstrom, K. Miller

G: Bobrovsky, Varlamov, IR: Crawford, Raanta Minors:Hill

Dobber Sports Superstar

Looks like a very solid deal. My only hesitation is that I avoid Malkin like the plague in head-to-head leagues because he never plays the final 10 games of the regular season and thus misses fantasy playoffs. That being said given that the Penguins are currently outside the playoffs I think it will be all hands on deck for them in the second half and I expect Malkin to put up PPG numbers right to the final day of the regular season.

Make the trade.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR