Thread: Hall or Forsberg

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Hall or Forsberg

For the second team in my sig. (The roster looks a bit short because I have about three or four streamers going at any one time - don't bother to include them in the sig)

Who do you like to target as my 5th keeper and why? Taylor Hall or Filip Forsberg?

I think I have a preference for Hall as the focal point of NJ, as opposed to Forsberg's role at Nashville, but I'd like to hear other opinions. I definitely like the fact that Hall shoots more. It's sort of a tough decision though. Will likely be easier to land Forsberg with him injured, but I think the owner likes Forsberg better.

Is Hall the best he can be right now? Am I buying high with him? Value doesn't much matter as I am consolidating for next season. Do you see their ceilings and floors as similar?

Still working through an on again, off again trade with the owning GM.

Thanks in advance!
    I'll rep!
    23-24 NHL Schedule
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1242679413
    See number of games, off night games and back to back games for each match up

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Hall or Forsberg

Hall over Forsberg. I'd argue Forsberg is having a career year and Hall is more proven. And Forsberg has slowed down a bit recently.

Hall is capable of driving his own offense at an elite level and has gone ppg in the past. My only concern would be him missing time every season.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):