Thread: 2 offers which one?

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default 2 offers which one?

First is backstrom, carter hart, and lias anderson for hedman. Second offer is hedman and vas for laine and Mackinnon. Don't like the thought is trading vas leaving myself with one goalie in helly but am I just for saying no?
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: 2 offers which one?

Update sig. traded wennberg for Schwartz last week

The Great One

It's a 4d setup and you have exactly 4 D. Hedman seems way more useful to you than Backstrom and 2 prospects. I don't know how you are going to replace a guy like Hedman if you make the 1st move? And in a 2G setup, I have no idea why you'd move one of your only 2 goalies? What exactly is the rush to move Hedman? I get it if you are chasing a championship, but even so, wouldn't you need a stud D coming back? I don't like either deal, with the context I have...

Dobber Sports Deity

The Vasilevskiy offer is an easy pass for me. Screw that. You shouldn't have to add someone like Hedman with Vasilevskiy to get those two forwards.

As far as the 1st offer goes, I don't "hate" it but I don't love it either. I assume you'd have to drop a couple guys to make room for the two extra guys coming your way and I don't see that as an easy task. Not to mention, like als_revenge mentioned, whats your plan for replacing Hedman on your roster? You have no one in your minors you can bring up to replace him. I'd pass on this offer as well. Seems like it causes more issues than what it fixes for you.

- - - Updated - - -

The Vasilevskiy offer is an easy pass for me. Screw that. You shouldn't have to add someone like Hedman with Vasilevskiy to get those two forwards.

As far as the 1st offer goes, I don't "hate" it but I don't love it either. I assume you'd have to drop a couple guys to make room for the two extra guys coming your way and I don't see that as an easy task. Not to mention, like als_revenge mentioned, whats your plan for replacing Hedman on your roster? You have no one in your minors you can bring up to replace him. I'd pass on this offer as well. Seems like it causes more issues than what it fixes for you.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

I like the first one better, but the second one sucks. In a14 teamer Heds an not be replaced. Pass on both.
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks for all the replays. Picked up ghost in a serperste trade but think I will pass anyway on the trade. Appreciate everyone?s input

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I would not make either of these moves. Hedman is a stud and you should receive a stud in return.

Especially if you are in it this year. And he is NOT old so if you are looking at future years you do not need to trade him because he will be a stud for you for years.