Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bolts place JT Brown on waivers

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Bolts place JT Brown on waivers

10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Bolts place JT Brown on waivers

Hadn't really been seeing much usage. Not much point in keeping a guy on the roster who plays less than 10 minutes every couple games.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolo View Post
    Hadn't really been seeing much usage. Not much point in keeping a guy on the roster who plays less than 10 minutes every couple games.
    I suppose but chances are they are just going to replace him with someone else who will play just as little.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I suppose but chances are they are just going to replace him with someone else who will play just as little.
    True. Hopefully they make good use of the space though. Give a look to some of their prospects to get an idea of who can fill out the bottom six if they get hit by injuries down the stretch.
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther

Dobber Sports Deity

I can see Brown getting picked off waivers for some crazy reason.

Dobber Sports Expert

Claimed by the Ducks.

Elliotte Friedman@FriedgeHNIC

ANA claims JT Brown

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Claimed by the Ducks.

Of course they did, he plays physical. The Ducks are going to be a threat to win in the playoffs.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Claimed by the Ducks.

Yep. I didn't expect him to clear. I figured someone would take a shot on him.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Of course they did, he plays physical. The Ducks are going to be a threat to win in the playoffs.
    They sort of need to actually make the playoffs...so....
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    Yes, that two points and three teams in their way is going to be a nearly insurmountable deficit now with only 38 games left to play. They might as well be mathematically eliminated at this point. I'm sure even GMs whose teams are eliminated (like, actually eliminated, not just bubble teams like ANA is right now) still consider moves like this that cost them nothing with the "this guy will help us in the playoffs" mentality. For a team who still has a solid chance of making the playoffs like they do, this is a solid, no risk depth move.
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    15 Player Farm Team

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by tweetdrivr View Post
    lol, I didn't even check where the Ducks (haha, I actually typed "Dicks", no lie!) were in the standings. I can't imagine them missing the playoffs this year. The Mighty Dicks will ram home a playoff slot as long as they work hard and continue to play their rough and tumble style that has served them well in the past.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    lol, I didn't even check where the Ducks (haha, I actually typed "Dicks", no lie!) were in the standings. I can't imagine them missing the playoffs this year. The Mighty Dicks will ram home a playoff slot as long as they work hard and continue to play their rough and tumble style that has served them well in the past.
    As a father, I have to applaud the dad jokes in here. Just perfect, I can literally hear your kids' (whether you have them, or just might have some one day) eyes rolling.
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    15 Player Farm Team

The Great One

He just said they have to make the playoffs first. Nothing else.

I can't believe you 100% think the Ducks will make it. Interesting.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guru View Post
    I can't believe you 100% think the Ducks will make it. Interesting.
    Didn't say 100%, I think you may have misread that. I just don't see much point in counting them out, especially considering how many man games they lost in the first half to injury. Based on the games I've watched this season, and their track record, I think it's pretty reasonable to think they've got a solid chance of making the playoffs. Plus, my main point was that, regardless of the standings, this is just smart asset management by Murray to pick up a free asset who could provide some depth going forward.
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    15 Player Farm Team

The Great One

Who counted them out?