Thread: Cam Robinson's 2018 NHL Draft Rankings - Top 75

Dobber Sports Stud

Default Cam Robinson's 2018 NHL Draft Rankings - Top 75

Hey Team,

I've updated my draft board post-WJHC.

Let me know what you think! http://www.dobberprospects.com/2018-...-2018-edition/
    Staff Writer for DobberHockey
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Cam Robinson's 2018 NHL Draft Rankings - Top 75

Barrett Hayton appears to be moving up a lot of draft rankings. Hes still a bit low in yours compared to a few other rankings.

Joe Veleno is slipping down. If he goes later in the 1st round someones going to get a helluva player.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Barrett Hayton appears to be moving up a lot of draft rankings. Hes still a bit low in yours compared to a few other rankings.

Joe Veleno is slipping down. If he goes later in the 1st round someones going to get a helluva player.
    I like Hayton, but I'm not as smitten as some scouts - namely Button. He flashes good skill but can go dormant for stretches too - not uncommon for young players, but tough for me to pop him in say the top 10 with that happening.

Veleno is slipping but I still think he'll be a good pro.. just more of a middle six pivot than a top liner. Strong at everything, amazing at skating and not much else.
    Associate Editor/Senior Writer and Scout for DobberProspects - Vancouver Canucks

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Great job once again!!

I know it's always hard to tell, but I'll ask it anyways, fantasy-wise, do you think that this year's #15 to #25 in drafts will be better than in 2019?

Thanks in advance!

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Great job once again!!

I know it's always hard to tell, but I'll ask it anyways, fantasy-wise, do you think that this year's #15 to #25 in drafts will be better than in 2019?

Thanks in advance!
    Thanks, man!

That's a big ask at this point. the 2019 crop haven't separated themselves enough in that tier to really know just yet. That said, this 2018 crop in the 15-25 range has some real assets - its a group that offers big upside with some warts, which is better for fantasy than safe but middling ceilings as is the case with other crops.

Keep on, keepin' on.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Thanks again!!!