Thread: Dustin Brown and Henrique for Aho.

The Great One

Default Dustin Brown and Henrique for Aho.

Im in 6th but hoping to maintain a playoff spot and take an honest shot at the title.

The offer is his Dustin Brown and Adam Henrique for my Aho (Carolina) for the team and league in my sig.

Im right at the cap- in fact Im going to have to drop someone for free by the time Kreiders healthy- so Im not sure how id work 10 million dollars onto my roster.

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Dustin Brown and Henrique for Aho.

If the cap dont fit, you must acquit.

Dobber Sports Veteran

I'd keep Aho. I'm quite high on him. I think he starts flirting with 70 next year and should be cheap.

Brown is a sell high and I don't think Henrique is anything more than a 50 point option long term.

The Great One

You wanna go 10 million over budget for Brown and Henrique? My guess is that you'll end up dropping Brown and Henrique to get under the cap lol

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    You wanna go 10 million over budget for Brown and Henrique? My guess is that you'll end up dropping Brown and Henrique to get under the cap lol
    Do I want to? No not really. Just kind of bored and I figured id post this offer for public consumption- lol! I thought it would get panned worse than it has tbh- maybe its not as bad as I first thought. I mean id never accept it- but maybe its not cringe inducing as I took it for...

Dobber Sports Genius

Nah, its a pretty bad offer
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Glatt View Post
    If the cap dont fit, you must acquit.
    This shows much wit, I must agree with it.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    This shows much wit, I must agree with it.
    Sorry shit- I need to edit

The Great One

On a brighter note- daaaaaaayum what a game by Aho! Every point tonight was artwork- 10 in his last six. If you take away his first 15 games hed be on like a 40 goal, 70 point pace- lmao! Why would you take away the first 15?? To make a cherry picked argument about his potential :P Seriously though there lines were a mess and the whole team was all over the place. The whole lineup has stabilizied and hes settled into his role. Im not saying its a hard FACT right now- but I wouldnt be surprised if hes stepped into 65-70 point tier and is going to hang out there for awhile. My overly optimistic speculation anyways- he looks brilliant out there...

Dobber Sports Deity

Even before last nights game, I would have said to keep Aho, especially in a cap league.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Even before last nights game, I would have said to keep Aho, especially in a cap league.
    I hear ya Axe- I was being kind of a shift disturber with this post- was just shocked to see the offer in my inbox. Ive gotten trades done with the owner before and am optimisitc we can in the future- but dang this was a stinker- lol! Like I said earlier- I thought it would get panned worse. Dustin Brown is just such a huge anchor at this point. I mean if you have the capspace to ice him while hes productive I guess you go for it- but good luck to anyone trying to shop him- lol! I send out some bad offers and Im pretty sure even I wouldnt be sending out Brown offers in a cap league. Mind you its easy to say that now- I guess we'll see once Perry regresses into anchor territory...