Thread: Adrian Kempe on the PP

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Adrian Kempe on the PP

I've been waiting all season for Kempe to get PP time. It looks like last game he was finally used, on the PP1, and got a goal out of it.

He was off to such a hot start and has since slowed down. Up until last game he had gotten all his points at even strength.

I think if he were on the PP since the beginning of the season he would have another 5 to 10 points.

Just wondering if he is expected to stick on the PP now and what that might do for his numbers? There was a decent amount of interest in Kempe through October in my leagues which has since died off. A lot of people thinking his early scoring was a fluke. I think, being his rookie season, his early scoring was just a sign of things to come. But he needed this PP time to really put up points in the long run probably.

Any ideas?
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Adrian Kempe on the PP

bump

He was on the PP for one game I think. At least he has gotten 1 PP point. Not sure how much opportunity he's gotten there since.

I still don't know what to make of him long term. A lot of owners in my league are convinced he's no more than a 50 point player in the future. I still think he could be around a 65 point player with the right opportunity and PP time. He started the season scorching but has definitely cooled off since. I think that early season run though might have been a glimpse into what he can do.

Any thoughts?
    18 Team H2H Dynasty 9x4 cat. Roster 30 + 2 NA, 4 DL. 4C,4LW,4RW,6D,1G,11BN
    Scoring cats are G, A, +\-, PIM, PPP, SHP, FW, HIT, BLK
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO.
    C: Crosby, Horvat, , E. Lindholm (RW), Aho, W. Johnston (RW), Bjugstad,
    LW: Marchand, J. Benn, E. Kane, Fiala, Barbashev (C), Schwartz (C), Namestikov (C)
    RW: M. Tkachuk (LW), JT Miller (C), Batherson, Hyman (LW), Frederic (C), Palmieri
    D: J. Carlson, Josi, Doughty, Pietrangelo, Seider, Gudas, Ekman-Larsson,
    G: Vasilievkiy, Shesterkin, Husso
    NA: Mukhamadullin (D), I. Rosen (RW), D. .Levi (G)
    LTIR: Landeskog (LW), Dach (C)

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Adrian Kempe on the PP

Sort of dissapointed he didn't profit from Jeff Carter's absence. I can't see him getting more power play time when Carter gets back.