Thread: M. Subban

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default M. Subban

What's his long term value. In Boston he seemed he was on the way to bust category but since he's in Vegas he seems to have realized his game. Team in sig. looking for a third goalie. MAF might get moved and would like get a jump on Vegas situation
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

The Great One

Default Re: M. Subban

Every goalie in Vegas has looked pretty good, so I wouldn't make too much of things at this point. Also, Fleury is signed through next year. I have no idea why you think he might be moved? Right now, Vegas is a playoff team and Fleury is a key cog. I wouldn't be shocked if he got resigned this summer if Vegas keeps trending in this direction...

That said, he can be a decent third goalie. I just wouldn't pay "staring goalie" price for him, because there is no guarantee he'll be a starter anytime soon.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I'm offering a third rounder in the entry draft. Just got Jost off the same owner. Don't love Jost upside out for a pick that might almost be in the 30's not bad.

Dobber Sports Jedi

he's a good 2+year hold. I don't have him as an elite G prospect. - Demko/Samsonov. A tier below. with MAF signed, he's blocked for at least another year. Like most back up goalies... it can be a long wait. I'd do prospect - prospect for him or a pick, but no established NHL player at this point.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Vegas wanted him specifically, so they see something. I think he's the heir apparent to Fleury.

I agree that giving up a pick or a prospect, or both makes sense if you are trying to get a better handle on netminders moving forward.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Jager's Mullet View Post
    I'm offering a third rounder in the entry draft. Just got Jost off the same owner. Don't love Jost upside out for a pick that might almost be in the 30's not bad.
    I'd have no issues trading a 3rd round pick for a goalie that could be a starter in 2 years; very worthwhile gamble.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Jager's Mullet View Post
    What's his long term value. In Boston he seemed he was on the way to bust category but since he's in Vegas he seems to have realized his game. Team in sig. looking for a third goalie. MAF might get moved and would like get a jump on Vegas situation
    Say again? I don't think Fleury is going anywhere. The guy is basically the face of the franchise.

That being said, he does miss time and getting Subban for a 3rd would be good value IMO.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."