Thread: Matthews/Boeser- the bet has been hedged- feedback/criticism/witch-burning appreciated...

The Great One

Default Matthews/Boeser- the bet has been hedged- feedback/criticism/witch-burning appreciated...

Ill try to minimize my spin (I can be bad for that). Hoping for some unbiased feedback and YES I might respond afterwards- Im hoping that doesnt deter commentary.

team and league in sig. Salary cap 30 million over real cap- 105.

My Matthews, Weber, Sikura, Tarasov, Guhle, 4th in 18
    for
    Boeser, Hamilton, Aho

Im not going to go into my spiel/sales pitch- but I will add that this opens up kreider over one of my one million dollar fillers as well when I have a fully stocked roster. kreider had hypothetically put me over (although injuries ensured I never breeched cap rules). So I slot boeser in for Matthews, replace a Cogliano/Bamalerri/Hartnell type with Aho and the savings form Weber down to hamilton lets me slot in Kreider for one of those putzes as well. In one swift move I feel like a n actual playoff team.

Thoughts??

Before you crucify for Matthews- Im a leaftard. This WAS difficult...

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Matthews/Boeser- the bet has been hedged- feedback/criticism/witch-burning appreciated...

What Aho? I'll need team name, not their first name obviously.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Matthews/Boeser- the bet has been hedged- feedback/criticism/witch-burning appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    if he's slotting Aho in for a "Cogliano/Bamalerri/Hartnell type" -- think it's pretty safe to assume it's the forward from Carolina.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

The Great One

Lol- yea I should have clarified- its definitely sebastien

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    if he's slotting Aho in for a "Cogliano/Bamalerri/Hartnell type" -- think it's pretty safe to assume it's the forward from Carolina.
    Yup safe assumption mang!

Just had to chime in cuz the thread title is pretty damn funny.

Sorry, as you were...
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    That doesnt clarify at all seeing as both have the same first name but lucafens point cleared it up.

With all parts listed this is a good trade for both. The additional parts coming your way offset the difference between Matthews and Boeser for me.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

That doesnt clarify at all seeing as both have the same first name but lucafens point cleared it up.

With all parts listed this is a good trade for both. The additional parts coming your way offset the difference between Matthews and Boeser for me.
    Thanks mang- always give a little extra weight to your opinion- so thats great to hear.

Hadnt realized just how much Aho has stopped up (after a slow start)- and hadnt realized hes dual eligible in RW/LW eligibility in yahoo.

Dang that was a hard trigger to pull though...

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Emu View Post
    Make sure you are getting the right one in trade. Yes, I've seen that sort of thing happen where somebody sent a trade offer for a package, and he thought he was lowballing somebody, but he was acquiring the wrong guy with the same name.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Pro

I agree with Axe 100 pct.
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall