Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trading for Craig Anderson

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Trading for Craig Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by stefan17 View Post
    GMs in my league are ridiculously stingy and overvalue everyone....they send such bad offers. I got an offer for Darling a few weeks ago that was his Subban for my Darling and Smith. So ive actively avoided shopping to save myself the headache. I'd rather let someone come to me first and try to haggle.
    Ah, I hate leagues like that. Much prefer when other GMs are willing to deal strength for strength. No reason to have to "win" every trade, just have to make sure the moves you make are always making your team better in your time frame.
    9 Team Dynasty Salary Cap (AAV)
    G 1.5, A 1, PPP 1, SHP 1, +/- 0.5, MmP 0.25/Min, HIT 0.1, GWG 3, BLK 0.25 Gordie Howe Hattricks 10 (Skaters)
    W, L, GA, SHO, SV (Goal)
    Start 12 F 6 D 2 G
    11 Player Bench (Max 2 Bench G)
    15 Player Farm Team

F: Kucherov, Teravainen, Galchenyuk, Johansen, W Nylander, W Karlsson, Gourde, Vrana, Athanasiou, Vatrano, Buchnevich, Haula, Stastny, Puljujarvi, Eberle, Little, Kovalchuk, Kravtsov, Terry, Bertuzzi, Bratt, Kunin, Hintz, Heinen, Kahun, Sikura, Chytil, Iafallo
    D: E Karlsson, Montour, Gardiner, Girard, Faulk, Martinez, Fox, Cernak, Weegar, Pionk, Pilut, Bayreuther
    G: Gibson, Bishop, Raanta, Allen, Talbot, Blackwood, Delia, Husso

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolo View Post
    Ah, I hate leagues like that. Much prefer when other GMs are willing to deal strength for strength. No reason to have to "win" every trade, just have to make sure the moves you make are always making your team better in your time frame.
    Yeah I?m really glad I took the Monahan and Schneider for Scheifele and jones trade I was offered. The guy I traded scheifele to isn?t too happy right now :P a lot of people said don?t do it but I?m glad I did. Schneider has been great.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Not sure why you'd want to trade for him, he and the Sens have been horrid, and he's not getting any younger. I'm about dump him to the WW in my one-year, he doesn't have a ton of value IMO, he's done nothing but grenade my goalie stats.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Sens are a dumpster fire right now... and Cam Ward is old. Darling will get another shot at that crease... look at how horrible Schneider was last season with the Devils... I'd just hold Darling and forget about Anderson for now. I don't even think this is an upgrade.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I’d want Anderson for next year, but not this yrar

Dobber Sports Jedi

Yeah I?m really glad I took the Monahan and Schneider for Scheifele and jones trade I was offered. The guy I traded scheifele to isn?t too happy right now :P a lot of people said don?t do it but I?m glad I did. Schneider has been great.
    at least it happened post-trade, not mid-trade. I still think the upgrade in net for you was worth the Forward swap. Looks miles better right now.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    at least it happened post-trade, not mid-trade. I still think the upgrade in net for you was worth the Forward swap. Looks miles better right now.
    I'm really happy with it :P Just hoping Monahan can pick it up again, he's been quiet lately
    20-team dynasty cats League, Daily sets
    25 keepers, 2 rookies
    G,A,+/-, PIM, PPP,GWG, FOW, Hits, BLKS, SOG, Goalie starts,GAA,SV%,SVS,W,

F: O'Brien, Newhook, Wennberg, Tavares, Kuraly, Bjorkstrand, Skinner, Zucker, Bertuzzi, Coleman, Kurashev, N Robertson

D: Dunn, Moser, Matheson, Mintyukov

G: Binnington, Fleury, Forsberg, Dostal, Rittich
    NA: Sogaard, Denisenko, Annunen

Dobber Sports Jedi

I'm really happy with it :P Just hoping Monahan can pick it up again, he's been quiet lately
    he will... gaudreau has slowed considerably as well... post-turkey slump
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4