Thread: Tonight

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Tonight

Team 1 in Sig; tight matchup currently tied I have all 3 goalies getting starts he has Vasilevskiy/Allen. Stats for both in goal as follows:

Me: 3 W, 87 SV, 2.667 GAA, .9158 SV%
    Opponent: 0 W, 60 sv, 4.00 GAA, .8824 SV%

If you're me are you starting two, one or no goalies? If any starts which goalie(s)?
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

C: Zibanejad,
    Trocheck,Kempe
    L: Draisaitl,Forsberg
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier,Raymond
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shesterkin,Kotchetkov

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Tonight

I'm starting Lundqvist for sure... other question, does your league allow you to bench an extra player beyond assigned bench numbers? some leagues only allow 4 reserves period, you can't pull a player out of a roster spot and sit him to make 5 reserve slots. That said, he could pass you in SV's, GAA SVPCT tonight if you don't Edm-TB could be 2-1.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Superstar

yes, we can bench beyond the assigned 6 in regards to goalies. I could have 6 F/D on bench and bench all 3 tenders for 9 total for example. Was thinking of deploying just Henrik would you also throw Talbot out to combat his Allen? What's nice is I can watch Henrik's start and make a decision regarding Talbot later as he does not play until 9. Helly has not been great on road so best to avoid him I think.
    Girouxsalem

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FOW(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SO(4)

Trocheck,Kempe

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I think I would feel comfortable starting all three of them if that is an option.

If you start 3 of them then chances are 2 have decent games and 1 has a bad game.

If you decide to only start 1 then there is a chance that that is the one that has the bad game. 100% bad game stats

IF you decide to start 2 then there is a chance that one of those two has the bad game 50% bad game stats

If you start all three and one of them has a bad game it is only 33% bad game stats... if two have a bad game it is 66% bad game stats... but the more you start the more saves you get and the more chance at a win.

If you could pick the 1 goalie that is going to have a good game AND get the win... that would be the best reccomendation... but I cannot do that so I would play the odds.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    I think I would feel comfortable starting all three of them if that is an option.

If you start 3 of them then chances are 2 have decent games and 1 has a bad game.

If you decide to only start 1 then there is a chance that that is the one that has the bad game. 100% bad game stats

IF you decide to start 2 then there is a chance that one of those two has the bad game 50% bad game stats

If you start all three and one of them has a bad game it is only 33% bad game stats... if two have a bad game it is 66% bad game stats... but the more you start the more saves you get and the more chance at a win.

If you could pick the 1 goalie that is going to have a good game AND get the win... that would be the best reccomendation... but I cannot do that so I would play the odds.
    thanks for this, if I could start all 3 I would but only 2 starter slots in my league. Thinking I will deploy Henrik and see how he performs and that will force my hand either way on Talbot later in the evening. Thoughts? He's rolling Allen/Vas in his 2 slots for sure.
    Girouxsalem

F:
    D:
    G:

ThePeterNorthStars

Trocheck,Kempe