Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Darling.. Time to Cut Bait??

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Darling.. Time to Cut Bait??

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    7 goals against this afternoon and they still haven't pulled him. Jesus.
    that's actually a sin... glad I'm not one of the sorry souls that got my team beaten by them today.
    10 team H2H points league (keep 4) - G, A, P, PPP, SHP, SOG, Hit, Blk, W, GA, SV, SHO
    C - Draisatl (c/w), Seguin (c/w), Aho, Couturier, Backstrom, Lindholm (c/w), Monahan
    W - P Kane, Hall, Wilson, E Kane, Dvorak, Lee
    D - Burns, McCavoy, Chabot, Werenski, Dahlin
    G - Vanacek, Merzlikins

Dobber Sports Monster

I wouldn't say cut bait, unless you think you can parlay him into a better goalie. You might be able to find someone who's willing to take him on as a reclamation project if you chip in a nice plus. Are there any stable number ones available? Is Cam Ward available to help at least give you guaranteed starts?

12 team H2H Most Cats Wins; Keep 6/winner keeps 7; G A PPP +/- SHP SOG HIT BLK PIM // W SV GAA SV% SHO
    3 C, 3 LW, 3 RW, 6D, 2G, 5 bench

C - McDavid, Crosby, Tavares
    LW - DeBrincat
    RW - Meier, Miller
    D -
    G - Jarry

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by pmorrow View Post
    I wouldn't say cut bait, unless you think you can parlay him into a better goalie. You might be able to find someone who's willing to take him on as a reclamation project if you chip in a nice plus. Are there any stable number ones available? Is Cam Ward available to help at least give you guaranteed starts?
    Good point. By cutting bait, I'm talking about having an empty G roster spot doing more good than Darling at this point. The guy is amounting to negative value. Guys like Raanta and back ups are available, but none appealing. The empty spot might be the better value play (while possible adding a FW like Landeskog, who might be on the upswing)

I have Quick and Helly as my G's. I usually win all my Skater categories, but lose my G's. Stuck in 6th place.