Thread: How about that Jimmy G!

Dobber Sports Deity

Default How about that Jimmy G!

I can say, as a 49ers fan, it's nice to finally have something to cheer about again. Jimmy Garoppolo has brought life back to this suck ass organization and is finally giving Niner fans something to cheer about!!

The best part, this saves the Niners from having to use an early pick on a future QB stud. Now they can draft some help to build around Jimmy.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: How about that Jimmy G!

They looked poised to challenge for the division next year. Two last minute wins for him. And he was a decent fantasy start as well!

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    They looked poised to challenge for the division next year. Two last minute wins for him. And he was a decent fantasy start as well!
    I am not sure I'd go that far, but it's nice to finally have something to look forward to.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Titan

Can't really bank on 18 points from FGs every week (I loved it though owning SFs kicker), but I agree Jimmy G has been something that the 49ers really needed. Definitely nice to see.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Deity

A big WR would be awesome to see come draft time!

Dobber Sports Deity

The Niners would be Super Bowl favorites if they had Jimmy at the start of the season!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Playoffs......next....season!?!?

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Playoffs......next....season!?!?
    Super Bowl bound baby!! LOL!

Honestly though, it's just nice as a Niners fan to have something to cheer for again. It's been a few years.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Super Bowl bound baby!! LOL!

Honestly though, it's just nice as a Niners fan to have something to cheer for again. It's been a few years.
    It's true. Could be a bit of a powerhouse division again if Seattle can hang on and Arizona can reload wiht a new QB and DJ back.

Dobber Sports Master

I picked him up for a depth QB (casual yahoo semis)last week and he paid off huge as I gambled using him instead of Cousins because of the favourable matchup Jimmy G had .

this weekend in the finals I went with Cousins and he luckily matched Jimmy G's fp's (24) . I was afraid of the jacksonville matchup so I went with cousins v.s denver .

if bell(rb pit) has a decent night tonight I should win

Dobber Sports Deity

Undefeated as a starter for tge Niners. This team today is as good if not better then some of the current playoff teams IMO.