Thread: TG EDM or TG MIN rest of season?

Dobber Sports Novice

Default TG EDM or TG MIN rest of season?

Different league than tram in signature. Same goalie categories (GAA, S%, wins). I have the chance to drop Minnesota for Edmonton. Which goalies will have better numbers the remainder of the season? I feel like Minnesota is going to stay about the same, while Edmonton has been turning it around lately. Which team should I go with?
    10 team, 13 category head to head, 30 skaters, 3 goalies, keep 5 prospects. Dress 12 forwards, 6 D and 2 goalies each week.

FWG, FWA, DG, DA, GWG+SO winners, Blocks, hits, PIMs, STG, STA, GAA, S%, Wins

Forwards
    Seguin, Tavares, Monahan, Zibanejad, Panarin, Sheary, Athanasiou, J. Staal, Larkin, van Reimsdyk, Bennett, Marchessault, Gallagher, Tierney, Boeser, Keller, Vrana
    Defence
    Ristolainen, Ekman-Larsson, Dumba, Ellis, Provorov, Klefbom, Matheson, Sergachev, Girard
    Goalies
    Columbus, Minnesota, Winnipeg
    Prospects
    Chytil, Necas, Yamamoto, Valimaki, Liljegren

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: TG EDM or TG MIN rest of season?

I think that they are both pretty similar, and comes down to the health of Dubnyk vs Talbot. Dubnyk is hurt now, and it's pretty mysterious (week to week, but he's going on the road with the team). I think I would take Edmonton, just because we aren't totally sure about what's going on with Dubnyk.

Dobber Sports Deity

I would have said Talbot at the start of the season and he's still my pick.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

If Dubnyk was healthy, I'd take Minnesota, but right now, I think I'd take Edmonton on the chance something is really wrong with Dubnyk.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Jedi

I think edm turns a sharp corner. I’ll take edm here ros
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4