Thread: Too much to give up?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Too much to give up?

I give Ristolainen and Steenburgen

I get Pettersson and top five rookie draft pick

I would still have Krug, Ghost, Sergachev, Montour, Sekera. I am competing

The Great One

Default Re: Too much to give up?

I'm torn. With Sekera rumoured back you get a bit of wiggle room at least. Generally, I like to focus on the win, and this deal will not accomplish that. Very good pieces back, though. Slight lean to standing pat, but I see why you are tempted!

Dobber Sports Jedi

If you are competing, I wouldn’t take a big piece out of my lineup. To get futures. I’d look closer at this in the summer. If your ‘in it to win it’ this is a bad trade right now
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Deity

I think I'd rather have the Ristolainen side. It's a good offer but I would rather have the proven asset in Ristolainen then the unknown in Pettersson (yes I know, he's highly valued but still an unproven in the NHL right now) and the pick.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    If you are competing, I wouldn’t take a big piece out of my lineup. To get futures. I’d look closer at this in the summer. If your ‘in it to win it’ this is a bad trade right now
    Took the words right outta my mouth (ew, gross). Ditto. What he said.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket