Thread: Martin Jones or Fleury ROS

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Martin Jones or Fleury ROS

Jones has been bad lately and Dell could get more starts. Vegas good team. Who to choose ?
    Les Jogons Jaunes

1 year league Rotisserie - 10 teams : G, A, PPG, PPA, SHP, Hits, +-, BSH, W, GAA, SV%

G,G, LW, LW, LW, C, C, C, RW, RW, RW, D, D, D, D, UTIL, UTIL, UTIL, BENCH, BENCH, BENCH. (2 goalers MAX)

C : Stamkos, Scheifele, E.Staal, Kadri, E.Pettersen
    LW : Guentzel, Parise, Boeser, Rakell
    RW : Palmieri, Tarasenko, Tuch, Wilson
    D : Carlson, Rielly, Ellis, J.Johnson, Niskanen
    G : Vasilevskyi, Rittich
    IR : Carrier,

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Martin Jones or Fleury ROS

I am not too worried about Jones at this point but I do think Fleury is underrated in Vegas.

Hard to say who I like more because of the unknown around Vegas and Fleury. It's hard not to take them serious considering they are still playing so well at this point in the season. Most figured it was just them coming flying out of the gate and they would fade and be just another miserable expansion team. So far, that hasn't been the case.

As long as Fleury can stay healthy, I do like him more and I do still think he's an above average starter in the league. As far as Vegas goes, I am a believer.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not too worried about Jones at this point but I do think Fleury is underrated in Vegas.

Hard to say who I like more because of the unknown around Vegas and Fleury. It's hard not to take them serious considering they are still playing so well at this point in the season. Most figured it was just them coming flying out of the gate and they would fade and be just another miserable expansion team. So far, that hasn't been the case.

As long as Fleury can stay healthy, I do like him more and I do still think he's an above average starter in the league. As far as Vegas goes, I am a believer.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

Burns just showed up last week... that whole team can be better. I think they will 2nd half, and I'm expecting Vegas to start to fade a little bit... so I'll take Jones
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Immortal

Definitely taking Jones here.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Jones.... cause I think San Jose can play better than they are and I think Vegas should start playing worse than they are.... when the teams find the equilibrium...

Dobber Sports Pro

I like Fluery. Top tier goalie on a decent team.
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall