Thread: Mike smith's value

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Mike smith's value

Would you trade a low 1st rounder around pick 9 or a prospect like Kieffer bellows and greenway for him? Did a search but nothing on smith recently
    14 member dynasty league. Full keepers. 9 forwards/ 4 d-men/ 1 utility/2 goalies/ 4 bench spots. Points goals, assists, hits, plus/minus, PPP, GWG. Goalie:saves, wins, SO. Forwards: Ehlers,Barzal, Barkov, Keller,Hall, fabbri,J.Schwarz,Hoffman,Aho,Perron, Kuzy, puljarvi.Defence:Karlsson, Hedman, Ghost,Provo.G:Helly,Vas,Raanta.Prospects:Peterson, samsonov,karprizov,parsons,sorokin,Suzuki,Bellows, Borgstrom

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Mike smith's value

I would do the 2 prospects if you need a 3rd goalie? is this for the league in sig? I'm not that high on Bellows. and I'm up and down on Greenway in terms up upside.

A couple questions first, how big are your minors roster? and any G's on the wire - Reimer/Neuvirth etc?
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Unlimited minor league. Waiver wire empty with most backups. I have Mason right now but it's looking more and more likely that helly is gonna run with it. Most of the 14 teams carry 3 goalies so pickings slim. I have Peterson, Suzuki, kaprzov, parsons, sorokin, and sampsonov for higher end prospects. Trying to sell the hype around world juniors to pump up bellows. Hope he gets off to a strong start.

Dobber Sports Jedi

I think both prospects have decent name value. and I think both are pretty replaceable based on projected output in 3yrs time. I would go get Smith if you can for this cheap a price.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4