Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Never trading Ovechkin in a SOG/Hits League!

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Never trading Ovechkin in a SOG/Hits League!

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Worth noting: he's averaging fewer than 2 hits per game this year so he's unlikely to finish over 200 like he does most years. I'll take fewer hits in exchange for more goals any day!
    For sure. You can find hits with your D but finding the goals is always harder.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Never trading Ovechkin in a SOG/Hits League!

Quote Originally Posted by Canucks_fan18 View Post
    Thanks Guys. Frustrating in a sense but I am starting think maybe I should be targeting aging stars from people who are worried about the fall off.
    YES!!! Double down and win now!

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyhockeygeek View Post
    you're almost always better off locking in the immediate win. Prize money makes it an awful lot easier to look past that future perpetual dynasty that never comes.
    Exactly and that last sentence is very true!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket