Thread: Trading Carey Price

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Trading Carey Price

Has anyone traded him in the past? and what kind of return did you get for him?
    I've been debating trading him as I also have Holtby and Hellebuyck
    Keeper league. 13 teams, Start 9F, 4D and 2G plus 10 BN keep 15. Max 4 goalies on team
    Scoring cats:Goal (25), Assist (25), PPP (10), SHG (20) +/- (10), PIM (3) SOG (2) GWG (20) Win (50), GA (-15) SV (2) SO (50)
    Forwards: Point, Jarvis, Beniers, Thomas, Guenther, Raymond, Caufield, Boldy, Schmaltz, Krebs, Tolvanen, Newhook, N. Robertson, Teravainen
    Defensmen: Chychrun, Perunovich, Clarke, Lundkvist, Slavvin, Walman, Liljegren
    Goalies: Hellebuyck, Gustavsson, Knight, Korpisalo

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Trading Carey Price

He recently went for Quick, Toffoli and W. Karlsson in my dynasty (8 skater/6 goalie cats) league. Goalies are always a premium in that league.

On a flip side, he is now being offered to me for D. Strome, E. Pettersson, M.A. Fleury and M. Subban.

So a couple of different looking deals there.
    14T dynasty
    G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG
    W, SV%, SO, GAA, SVS

right on, I was thinking of asking for Karlsson, ehlers and a first round pick. Is that too much?
    Keeper league. 13 teams, Start 9F, 4D and 2G plus 10 BN keep 15. Max 4 goalies on team
    Scoring cats:Goal (25), Assist (25), PPP (10), SHG (20) +/- (10), PIM (3) SOG (2) GWG (20) Win (50), GA (-15) SV (2) SO (50)
    Forwards: Point, Jarvis, Beniers, Thomas, Guenther, Raymond, Caufield, Boldy, Schmaltz, Krebs, Tolvanen, Newhook, N. Robertson, Teravainen

Dobber Sports Jedi

It shouldn't be... but depending on the OGM Karlsson 1-1 could be too much. Good time to snag EK.. I watched Holtby go last year 1-1 for Burns. You can do a Price trade search and get a few threads with some deals to view as well. Each league has its own value system which changes returns significantly as well.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by C.R. View Post
    right on, I was thinking of asking for Karlsson, ehlers and a first round pick. Is that too much?
    Every league is different depending on things like category weights for goalies and salary cap or not.

If there's no cap, I'd want a hefty return for him but I think Karlsson, Ehlers and a 1st round pick could be a bit steep. You'll never know if you don't ask.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Every league is different depending on things like category weights for goalies and salary cap or not.

If there's no cap, I'd want a hefty return for him but I think Karlsson, Ehlers and a 1st round pick could be a bit steep. You'll never know if you don't ask.
    +1, especially since you are proposing the deal. How badly does the EK GM need a goalie?

I proposed the trade to him and he said he was going to think about it. He needs a goalie pretty bad.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by C.R. View Post
    I proposed the trade to him and he said he was going to think about it. He needs a goalie pretty bad.
    Probably the best time in the last 5 year’s to try and grab karlsson
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Stud

I'm really interested in his decision
    10 Team Keeper (5)
    Head-to-Head
    G, A, SOG, PPP, FW, HIT, BLK
    3 C, 2 LW, 2 RW, 4 D, 1 UTIL, 2 GOALIE

C: Barzal, Mcdavid, J. Staal, Mackinnon, Matthews,

LW: Guentzal, Lee, J.T Miller, Rakell

RW: Point, Nylander, Perron, Marner, Laine