Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My name is Dougie Hamilton and there's a million things I haven't done...

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: My name is Dougie Hamilton and there's a million things I haven't done...

Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
    I guess it's just a points league, but it's cumulative across the whole season rather than head to head. Is there better terminology for that?
    I amnot sure. I know some leagues have the points come & go with the player, versus earning points while on your team. Was trying to make sure it wasn't that. I think just "points league" works.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: My name is Dougie Hamilton and there's a million things I haven't done...

I feel your pain. Double cause I?m a flames fan. Triple cause I have Brodie as well. Have more faith Hamilton will catch fire a bit. Brodie I?m just praying he isn?t put up -3?s ever game going forward.

Like said above. I?d really only consider Barrie over Hamilton. I see Hamilton as a 50 point d-man consistently over a lot of his career. The guy is in close in the o-zone often. Easily the most offensively gifted d-man on the flames. He should have several more goals than he does now. Just isn?t hitting his spots. Guess we could say he?s snake bitten cause he is making chances happen for himself.

Definitely keep him. My homer opinion says it?ll pay off in the long run. I see him as the flames #1 guy for many years once he overtakes Gio which should be soon.

Dobber Sports Superstar

Hamilton is a proven second half scorer just wait it out he will turn it on.
    Girouxsalem
    (G,A,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW,SOG,HIT, BLK)(W,SV,SO,GAA,SV%)

F:B.Tkachuk,Alien,Stutzle,Miller,Connor,Svech,Thoma s,ChandlerS.,Jenner,Couts,Bennett,Tolvanen,Danault
    D:Carlson,Nurse,Theodore,Matheson,Gudas,Harley
    G:Jarry,Ingram,Kotchetkov
    IR:Murphy,Rust,Guentzel

ThePeterNorthStars
    G(4),A(2),PIM(1),PPP(2),SHP(3.5),GWG(2),SOG(.5),FO W(.25),FOL(-.25),HIT(.75),BLK(.5) G:W(6)L(-4)GA(-2)SV(.5)SHO(4)

C: Ziba,
    Tro,Schmaltz
    L: Drai,Forsberg,Tolvanen,Lehkonen
    RW:​ Tippett,Boldy,Meier
    D: Josi,McAvoy,Carlson,Theodore,Faber,Montour,Sanderson
    G: Shest,Kotchetkov
    IR: Zegras,Norris,Vilardi,Kempe