Thread: Fred for Wheeler -REP-

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Fred for Wheeler -REP-

League in sig. Time sensitive.

OGM offered me the by-far #1 G in my setup, Fred Andersen, for Blake Wheeler. I feel like its instant accept but I did just enjoy some legal recreational cannabis so I thought I should check in first. REP for your help as I want to pull this trigger ASAP.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Fred for Wheeler -REP-

I think it's one of those accept now and figure roster out later deals. You won't have a need for Allen and Jones with Holtby & Andersen as well. so you can recoup some offense by selling off one of those two
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Sage

Trigger pulled. Couldnt take the chance of missing out on Fred. Will deal Jones for a replacement for Wheeler's spot. Brilliant stuff. I love it when they just come in and lay down and say "here, ravish me!"

Thanks for taking the time to reply luc!

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Wheeler's really great in your setup, but Andersen's even better. I'd say nice work on the deal, but it was barely work.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Deity

Your goaltending was already pretty good, but if Andersen is an upgrade then that makes sense. Just make sure when you deal away one of your goalies you try and get someone close to Wheeler.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."