Thread: Worth of horvat+patrick

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Worth of horvat+patrick

Hi everyone , i am looking to upgrade one of my forward. For now, I am considering trading Horvat+Patrick . I know horvat is injured for 6 weeks but a couple of guys in my pool want to finish last for the derby "Dahlin" so they have interest in an injured player. As for Patrick, he is automatically protected this year (less than 82 games played. It is a rule in my pool). So, I have 2 questions:

1) Is a guy like monahan or forsberg is worth a package like horvat+patrick or if they are worth less or more.

2) Could you tell me if there is an other player who has the same value as my package. It would help me out !
    16 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Worth of horvat+patrick

It really depends on what your league setup is. I would think that getting a player like Forsberg would be a solid deal for you at this point. As I said though, could change depending on your settings.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Worth of horvat+patrick

First off, is this for the league in your signature? Second, can you post what the rest of your roster looks like. It's harder to give roster advise when we don't know your teams strengths and weaknesses.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."