Thread: Who takes Schwartz's Spot

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Who takes Schwartz's Spot

Who do you think will fill in for Schwartz? Steen, Sobotka.......?
    10 Team Weekly Roto Keeper League (keep 5)
    G, A, SOG, + -, PIM, Hit, PPP, SHP, BLKS, W, GAA, SV %
    Start (2) C, LW, RW , (2) G, (4) D and (1) UTIL

C - Seguin, Trocheck C, RW, Backstrom, Couture, R. Strome
    LW - Pastrnak LW, RW, E. Kane,
    RW - Ovechkin LW, RW, Wheeler, Kassian
    D - Karlsson, Trouba, Pietrangelo, Yandle, Gostisbehere, Byfuglien
    G - Hellebuyck, Halak, Koskinen

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Who takes Schwartz's Spot

Barbashev was called up today and I expect he'll be given a chance. The Blues' lines have been all over the place so far this season though. I wouldn't be surprised to see every conceivable combination over the next few weeks.

Now that I think of it I'm not
    sure Sobotka has played alongside Schenn very much. Maybe a Sobotka-Schenn-Tank line could be rolled out.

The Magnificent One

yeah there lines have changed so much but if i had to guess steen is move likely to take over.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Padawan

Don't know when it started but Steen was already playing with Schenn and Schwartz the last few games. Tank, Stasny and Sobotka were another line. I bet they leave the Tank line as is and throw someone else on with Schenn. I'd like to see Tank, Schenn, Steen but that doesn't leave much for the rest of the lines...Stasny, Sobotka and ???.
    BTW, in my pool, using 1 of 6 moves I dropped Wennberg and added Schwartz on Nov 29...saying to the comish..."this should be the kiss of death for Schwartz, probably won't get .50 ppg ROS. Sorry Schwartz owners, looks like a pretty accurate statement right now.
    SOME POOL RULES. Points only (G-1, A-1). One year Hybrid Pool. 3 round draft with balance of roster selected from any undrafted NHLer.. 19F 4 D 2 Rooks SALARIES AND POSITIONS DO NOT MATTER (other than being a F or D). NO Inter-Team Trading, Bench or Minors. Our WAIVER WIRE is ANY player in the NHL who is not Drafted in our league's 3 round draft. Each manager gets 6 ADD/DROPS (TRADES) for the year...any player on roster can be TRADED for any unDrafted F/D/R from ANY NHL team. INJURY RULE "IR". A hurt player can be replaced by another F/D from HIS NHL team and this is NOT considered a trade.. Injured player can be put back on team any time.

Dobber Sports Icon

Jaskin was skating with Steen and Schenn and Barbashev was skating with Berglund and Paajarvi today.

Dobber Sports Sage

It looks like Jaskin, at least for now. Not to de-rail this thread but it will be interesting to see the impact on Schenn ie: who's driving the line more, schwartz or schenn? I suspect Schenn will keep scoring but we shall see.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Jedi

I can see this flip-flopping several times before Schwartz returns
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4