Thread: Jarry or Dell

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Jarry or Dell

We count 2W, sv pct and gaa. I already have lundy and Schneider. Picked up Jarry but this Pittsburgh D is doing this kid no favors. SJ seemingly turning no things around...but, Jarry could be used as a keeper. Decisions, decisions.

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Jarry or Dell

What exactly does your roster look like and how many keepers do you allow?? More info needed here.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

We can keep guys plucked off waivers during the year so keepers are almost always in flux. No other potential keepers for now. Sully looked angry with his team when he left after the first period but this isn’t something new with this squad.

Dobber Sports Deity

Again, still looking for information to answer your question posed. How many can you keep? Who are your current keepers? What does your roster look like? How many roster players are you allowed to carry?

With the limited details you have given, I'd say neither Jarry or Dell are worth keeping (I also assume you don't have a minors system but that is a guess). If you have a minors system then Jarry is worthy, but if you are just rostering him on your main roster then I wouldn't bother. Jarry is behind Murray and will be for some time.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

thanks.