Dobber Sports Expert

Default Make this trade?

Salary cap dynasty multicat point with emphasis on more offensive cats

Team in sig

My NRitchie & DStrome for his Busch Arvidsson & CMiller

Thoughts?

The Great One

Default Re: Make this trade?

With a points focus, I like the Buch + Arvidsson side.

Arvidsson slides in at RW right away where you are shallow.

Miller is a nice bonus.

Dobber Sports Deity

You have a ton of youth in your minors so you can afford to make this move IMO but I am curious what your reasoning is for making the trade. Also, I am assuming all three guys you'd be getting would be going to your main roster, while Ritchie is the only one coming off your main roster. That means you are bringing two extra bodies to your main roster. What is your plan to make room for them?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    You have a ton of youth in your minors so you can afford to make this move IMO but I am curious what your reasoning is for making the trade. Also, I am assuming all three guys you'd be getting would be going to your main roster, while Ritchie is the only one coming off your main roster. That means you are bringing two extra bodies to your main roster. What is your plan to make room for them?
    After this week I hope to be in first place. I do have open spots on main roster so filling it in with cheapies like Busch(still minor lg eligible) and miller (also need good def depth) and Arvidsson (Busch and him strengthen weak RW).
    Do you agree with that line of reasoning? I do respect your opinion.
    More thoughts?

I Took over the worst team in league last year and finished dead last. With key trades and pickups I may be the best team in league now. I have the most points.

Dobber Sports Deity

If you have room on your main roster, and feel this upgrades your chances for this year (I think it does), I think you can afford to lose DStrome here.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    If you have room on your main roster, and feel this upgrades your chances for this year (I think it does), I think you can afford to lose DStrome here.
    Thanks what are your thoughts on Miller?

Dobber Sports Deity

I like what I've seen of him so far this season. He's already surpassed his points total from last season and he hasn't even played in half the amount of games he played in last year.

Dobber Sports Expert

Thanks again