Moved Kempe/3rd and a 5th
for
Kreider and Sekera

I can start Kreider now because Im decimated by injuries but not sure what Im going to do when Im healthy- we cant demote people who make over 2 million- so hed have to clear waivers which he never would. That being said Ive got a lot of long term injuries and still have time to make moves. I know kreider is not a gamebreaker but by todays standards his cap hit is pretty reasonable.

Losing Kempe hurts especially on his ELC- but Im running like 4 guys like that- newly emerging- and I wanted to swap in some established talent where I could. Ive still got Gourde, Hartman, heed and to a lesser extent Lehkonen whom Im counting on and having an established guy like Kreider mitigates that risk a bit. Again I literally cant afford the cap hit by the time Im healthy but I feel like there has to be a creative solution here.

Sekera gets swapped from farm to farm so he never counts against my cap. By the time hes healthy he could just be an injury replacement in case of emergency. Would be a lot less painful losing Sekera to free agency if I had to.

Thoughts?