Thread: Fantasy Hockey Dynasty League Looking For GM Replacement / Reserve List

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Fantasy Hockey Dynasty League Looking For GM Replacement / Reserve List

I am a long-time fantasy sports commissioner looking for replacement GM for our fourth-year league. For the sake of background, I have been running a still-operational baseball league for 13 years, and this league was modeled after it.

Currently, the position is for the Dallas Stars. The previous owner left after the previous season due to family commitments, so the team was active before being vacated. The team is currently tied for first overall.

This is a salary cap league. The team is currently under the cap and legal.

We're only looking for active GMs. My leagues have been able to survive this long because of active managers. CAUTION: This is a very complex league. It's not hard to get, but it's more than just picking players and going. We have a 22-page rule book that will explain it all. Minor and junior leagues will be a part of the game, so expect a lot of time and research.

The best part: it's free! All my leagues are free to play, but that doesn't make them any less competitive.

If you are interested in the team, or if you would prefer to be be placed on a reserve list for future openings, please send me an email at [email protected]. Let me know your fantasy hockey background, as that could be a tie-breaker if we have multiple requests. When I hear from you, I'll send you a link to our site and a copy of the rulebook to look over.

Thanks and good luck to everyone next season,

-Mat
    Commissioner, International Fantasy Hockey League

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Fantasy Hockey Dynasty League Looking For GM Replacement / Reserve List

Spot has been filled.
    However, if you wish to be placed on the reserve list, please send an email to the address in the OP.