Thread: Ivan Provorov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Ivan Provorov

I was just wondering what your guys thought are on this kid going forward? Is he worth trying to trade for
    12 team keeper, Keep 7 players, H2H. Categories (G, A, +/-, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, W, GAA, SV%, SHO)
    C: Matthews, Barkov, Mackinnon, Horvat
    LW: Draisaitl, Bertuzzi, Nelson, Hertl, Arvidsson
    RW: Pastrnak, Rantanen, Atkinson,
    D: Ekholm, Suter, Klefbom, Provorov
    G: Bobrovsky, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Default Re: Ivan Provorov

Consider him a Drew Doughty and not a Erik Karlsson.... he is such a useful asset in all areas but the Flyers have Ghost to fill the PP time.

Dobber Sports Jedi

gonna be a steady eddy 40+pt dman that plays 25+min/night.... much more valuable in leagues that use hits & blks. he is a clear upgrade over your faulk and mcdonagh
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

The Great One

Stat stuffer who'll also finish in the 40s in points.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Pro

Agree with whats been said, but I think he has very high upside longterm. He has all the offensive tools, especially his puck-moving skills. He has a 60pt season in him, it might be next year, it might be in 5 years, but its in there.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

40 pts +/- 5 every year with elite peripherals. When Ghost is hurt or eventually gets moved out, he gets a big boost......he's got a ton of offensive upside, he was a juggernaut in junior.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

He's an combination of elite offensive upside, and proven defensive chops - at 20 years of age. So, yes that's worth trying to trade for in any format where you have room to keep him.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.