Thread: Bishop for Gibson

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Bishop for Gibson

Should I propose a Bishop for Gibson trade? I am very low en total saves (my three goalies are in the top 5 on shots against average). One year league.
    thanks for your help
    1 Year League, 8 Teams, Weekly lockout, H2H, Unlimited acquisitions, Categories: G, A, SOG, +/-, PIM, HITS, BLK, WINS, SV, SO, GAA, SV%
    12F/6D/2G 6 BENCH, 3 IR.
    F: B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, JT Miller, Eriksson Ek, Ovechkin, Svechnikov, Aho, Trocheck, Marchand, E. Kane, Wilson, Coleman, Nichushkin, Kadri, Rackell, Rust, Pinto
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Bouchard, Weegar, Dobson, Parayko
    G:Bobrovsky, Gustavsson, Vasilevskiy
    IR , D. Joshua, Trouba

The Magnificent One

Default Re: Bishop for Gibson

Gibson's health and the team around him scare me. Plus, Bishop plays for Ken Hitchcock. I see the logic in what you're suggesting, but I probably stand pat or turn it into a two player for two player deal where you can upgrade your team by getting a better second player from the other GM than the second player you'd have to give up.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Gibson for sure for me. Even with a decimated Duck lineup in front of him he's still putting up a very good SV%. Just imagine when the team is healthy a few weeks from now and the W's that should accompany.
    12 Team H2H 6x6
    G,A,SOG,PPP,Hits,Blocks
    W,L,GAA,SV%,Saves,SO
    Auction Keeper, Keep 1 Each of C, W, D, G

C - McDavid
    C - Hischier
    LW - J. Hughes
    LW - Pacioretty
    RW - Rantanen
    RW - Rakell
    D - Dahlin
    D - Theodore
    D - Montour
    D - Lauzon
    U - Cozens

BN - Bennett
    BN - Slafkovsky
    BN - Killorn

IR+ - Terry
    IR+ - Vilardi
    IR - Norris

G - Shesterkin
    G - Saros

NA - Askarov

Dobber Sports Grand Master

In saves leagues you generally want to stay away from teams with defensive shot-suppression oriented coaches. The holy grail in leagues like that was Domink Hasek; Buffalo's defensive system was Hasek will stop it.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Stud

Gibsons better than Bishop, and I like Anaheim's D waaaaaaaaaay more. Loaded with so many good D. Silf and Getzlaf coming back soon, that team is gonna be very strong 2H!!!!!!