Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who had "Impeached" in the Trump pool?

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Who had "Impeached" in the Trump pool?

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    trump's the same colour as lions.. are we sure he's not the lion himself?
    "There was a terrible accident today - Don Jr. walked straight into a lion's mouth, thinking it was his father trying to give him a hug. But just before that, he confessed everything so case closed and everyone else should be cleared of any wrongdoing."

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I truly hope they have it but I'm just guessing it's more likely just someone's word against the word of the Leader of the Free World (LOL) which is what we've seen already. But maybe this time it comes close enough that they need a scapegoat.
    Flynn wouldn't have been given this type of deal if all they had was one person's word vs. another.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    Flynn wouldn't have been given this type of deal if all they had was one person's word vs. another.
    Agreed. The big question is just how high up this goes--but there must be some tangible evidence for this deal to have been offered.
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Prodigy

**** Trump. Make Racists Afraid Again.

Dobber Sports Pro

Problem for Trump is when he fired Comey and told the Russians "He is a nut job, this takes a lot of pressure off me" . If that isn't obstruction of justice I don't know what is. I knew Trump would never complete his first term. This is what is great about America. No one is above the law. Sleep well Donald.

- - - Updated - - -

Problem for Trump is when he fired Comey and told the Russians "He is a nut job, this takes a lot of pressure off me" . If that isn't obstruction of justice I don't know what is. I knew Trump would never complete his first term. This is what is great about America. No one is above the law. Sleep well Donald.

- - - Updated - - -

Mueller is my hero!
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall

I had him impeached at 6 months in. A bit off the mark it seems.

Feds will only allow an individual to flip up the food chain, not down or lateral. So yeah Flynn's plea deal means he had to admit to EVERYTHING(not just what he was ultimately charged with). That gives Mueller further leverage over Flynn. Flynn likely flipped in order to save not just his skin but his son's too. Screws Manafort's potential to make a deal too. Mueller must not have needed anything Manny had to offer and he will likely charge him full frontal.

In papers submitted, Flynn named Kushner as the individual with whom he spoke to at Mar-a-Lago. Kushner instructed Flynn to call Kyslyak etc etc. The BIG elephant in the room is not whether Trump knew of this (hint: he did) but whether Pence knew. It was Flynn who pushed Trump to select Pence as his veep, and Pence who vouched for Flynn when the latter denied any and all contact with the Russians.

There's money laundering going on here to that will probably all come out eventually. Trump's been bailed out by many Russian oligarchs over the years. Flynn'ssecurity company was dealing with Turkey PM arranging 15 mil transfer of funds for Flynn to render Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen back to Turkey. There's more...but you get the point.

Mueller's investigation was never solely about the campaign meddling issue.
    @SmittysRant

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bulls View Post
    My guess is Tillerson is the fall guy. There have been rumours he is on the outs lately
    He's on the outs because he never wanted to be in in the first place. Tillerson hates Trump and has never publicly backed-off of any of his negative remarks. That doesn't sit well with Trump.

Oh...and if any thinks Trump will just pardon Kushner or any one else, it's not that easy and may cause even more problems. Say hypothetically Mueller has enough evidence to indict Kushner on charges A-Z, but only formally charges him of A-C. If Trump pardons him, Kushner is thennot entitle to hide behind the 5th amendment, Mueller drags his ass back to fed grand jury, forces him to tell EVERYTHING and uses charges D-Z as leverage, and if Kushner refuses to testify Mueller holds him in contempt and throws his ass in jail until he changes his mind.

Not to mention the constitutional crisis that would ensue all but solidifying Trump's chances of being impeached.
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bulls View Post
    My guess is Tillerson is the fall guy. There have been rumours he is on the outs lately
    I honestly think that Tillerson is not a big enough fish for Mueller to offer this kind of deal to Flynn. Flynn could do jail time for this. He isn't going to flip like this if he doesn't feel like there isn't a boatload of evidence here. Anybody who thinks this isn't a big deal, is kidding themselves; this is epic. To me, the main target now has to be Kushner, Don Jr, or the man himself. If the prime target right now is not the President, getting Kushner or Don Jr could easily lead to Trump. I don't see Trump walking away from this.

Rylant