Thread: Trade offer for Turris

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Trade offer for Turris

For team is sig.

Offer is my Turris for his Maroon and Timo Meier.

I am currently in first place overall and lead or am top 3 in most of the skater categories except hits which I'm bottom half of the league.
    We have a hard cap of 73 mill which will not increase for the foreseeable future, Turris is 2.4 cap hit this year to would cost me 4.8 mill to keep for next year; meanwhile Maroon is 2.8 mill this year and would likely not be a keeper for me next year. Meier is still considered a rookie in my league and carries no cap hit until I promote him to my main roster, at which time he will cost 1.4 mill.

Does the trade to Nsh hurt or help Turris's fantasy value going from the main guy in Ott to a support guy in Nsh? Is this enough of a return for Turris or should I be looking for more?

Complete roster changes if I accept the deal would look like this:
    Out: Turris (via trade), Connelly (to farm team)
    In: Maroon (via trade), Backlund (from farm team), Meier (assigned to juniors)
    12 team H2H, auction draft salary cap, modified keeper league. Keep players at 2X their salary, cap 73M+10% buffer.
    Categories: G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Wins,Svs,GAA,SV%

C: Stamkos(9.1), Schmaltz(1.0)-LW/C, Backlund(0.8), Little(0.5)
    LW: Ovechkin-LW/RW(10.5), Zucker(1.4), Lucic(0.5), Bertuzzi(0.2)
    RW: Kucherov(11.7), Zibanejad(1.0), Reinhart-C/RW(1.0), Jenner(0.2)
    D: Hedman(9.3), Carlson(7.6), Manson(1.5), Pulock(1.0), Theodore(1.0), Phaneuf(0.1)
    G: Hellebuyck(8.2), Vasilevskiy(4.8)

Farm: Hudon(0.3), Byron(0.2), Pearson(0.1), Roslovic(0.1), Starlman(0.2), Dunn(0.1), Saros(0.4), Darling(0.1)
    Prospects: Buchnevich, Svechnikov, Bratt, Werenski, Samsonov

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default Re: Trade offer for Turris

thread bump, nobody has any opinions/comments/suggestions?
    12 team H2H, auction draft salary cap, modified keeper league. Keep players at 2X their salary, cap 73M+10% buffer.

D: Hedman(9.3), Carlson(7.6), Manson(1.5), Pulock(1.0), Theodore(1.0), Phaneuf(0.1)

Farm: Hudon(0.3), Byron(0.2), Pearson(0.1), Roslovic(0.1), Starlman(0.2), Dunn(0.1), Saros(0.4), Darling(0.1)

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by krazycanuck86 View Post
    For team is sig.

Offer is my Turris for his Maroon and Timo Meier.

I am currently in first place overall and lead or am top 3 in most of the skater categories except hits which I'm bottom half of the league.
    We have a hard cap of 73 mill which will not increase for the foreseeable future, Turris is 2.4 cap hit this year to would cost me 4.8 mill to keep for next year; meanwhile Maroon is 2.8 mill this year and would likely not be a keeper for me next year. Meier is still considered a rookie in my league and carries no cap hit until I promote him to my main roster, at which time he will cost 1.4 mill.

Does the trade to Nsh hurt or help Turris's fantasy value going from the main guy in Ott to a support guy in Nsh? Is this enough of a return for Turris or should I be looking for more?

Complete roster changes if I accept the deal would look like this:
    Out: Turris (via trade), Connelly (to farm team)
    In: Maroon (via trade), Backlund (from farm team), Meier (assigned to juniors)
    I think the trade slightly helps Turris.

It's essentially a one year move with Turris for Maroon, would Turris likely be worth that 4.8 next year? I am guessing not. Does Connelly vs Backlund help with hits as well?

Are there no hits beasts available cheap on the wire?
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

We have no waiver wire, only players drafted (including players on farm team) are available to be used.

To date Backlund has 15 hits and Connolly has 23 hits, where as Turris has 5 hits and Maroon has 58 hits. Maroon (14pts) would be replacing Connolly (4pts) and Backlund (16pts) would be used to backfill the open C spot left by Turris (16pts). Other options to replace Turris include Dzingel (9pts, 13 hits) and Schmaltz (14 pts, 4 hits)

For comparison other players signed for around 4.8 (+ or - a couple $100K) are: Pastrnak, Skinner, Pavelski, Schenn B, Lee, Drouin, Kane E, Barkov, Huberdeau, O'Reilly, and Hornqvist