So, after an uneven start and a lot of bad luck, I've finally caught up to every team in the standings, and in a 4-way tie for first on the final week of the season. Top two seeds get a critical bye week in round one of the playoffs. I easily win the point tiebreaker, so a win guarantees me the 1 seed. Normally, my lineup is pretty self explanatory, but some matchups this week have me unsure. PPR.

QB(1): R Wilson (vs PHI) or K Cousins (@DAL) - I've rode the Wilson train, but the way Philly has been playing scares me. One bad QB week could cost me.

RB(2): L McCoy (vs NE), K Hunt (@NYJ), C Hyde (@CHI), D Booker (@MIA) - I've also rode McCoy & Hunt the last number of weeks, but can't afford another Hunt stink fest. Time to consider a Hyde replacement?

WR(3): J Jones (vs MIN), K Allen (vs. CLE), M Thomas (vs. CAR), G Tate (@BAL), C Coleman (@LAC), M Bryant (@CIN) - Can't get away from the triumvirate of Jones, Allen and Thomas, even with Jones facing the rough Vikings.

TE: Gronk obviously, but I do have Kyle Rudolph (@ATL) as a flex option, coming off a huge week.

DST: Steelers (@CIN) or Ravens (vs. DET) - normally the matchup decides this, but this is 20 vs 19 on ESPN's opponent rankings. Do the Steelers get the nod because they can play with the lead? Ravens because they are at home?

Flex - Out of all the choices not in the starting lineup above, who slides into the flex? I've been using Tate there for weeks, but debating Hyde this week (if I continue to start McCoy and Hunt at RB).

Thoughts? Really want this bye week. Thanks all!