Thread: Is it time to trade Jon Quick?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Is it time to trade Jon Quick?

I'm up in the air, having Murray, Andersen, and Vasilevsky makes me want to trade him. Any Chance hes better than I think? He doesn't help me at all, and LA is going to be a bad team for years
    10 team, H2H, keep 10 + 1 player designated NA, Yahoo league, Daily changes.
    G, A, PPP, SOG, GWG, +-, SHP, PIM, BLK
    GS, W, L, SVPC, GAA, SHO
    C C C RW RW RW LW LW LW D D D D UTIL UTIL (no goalies) GOALIE GOALIE BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH IR IR NA

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Is it time to trade Jon Quick?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmins_Tornado View Post
    I'm up in the air, having Murray, Andersen, and Vasilevsky makes me want to trade him. Any Chance hes better than I think? He doesn't help me at all, and LA is going to be a bad team for years
    That depends on what you think he is. He's an above average goalie who gets a lot of starts. He's had a couple pretty bad years, a couple very good years, and mostly solid years. He's agoalie that should have good value in your league. You have 4 of the roughly top 15 consensus goalies, and having 3 is plenty.

"LA is going to be a bad team for years" is both irrelevant and likely wrong. He's not a keeper for you, so only this year matters as far as the Kings go. I checked to make sure I wasn't crazy, and the Kings are leading their division. Leading your division means you aren't a bad team by definition when your division is as large as a NHL division, and it's the modern era.

Figure out which 1-2 you want to keep, shop the others, and trade one for the return you like best.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.