Thread: Pick A Prospect to Keep... Crouse, Bracco or Dauphin

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Pick A Prospect to Keep... Crouse, Bracco or Dauphin

NOT FOR TEAM IN SIG.

Multi Cat League

On my Farm Team, looking to keep 1 of Dauphin, Crouse or Bracco For the long haul and move the other 2 out. I have buyers for all 3, and they're all garnering the same type of return. I just can't decide on which of these 3 prospects is the most valuable to keep and see any kind of NHL progression over the next 3 + years.

Crouse was the highest drafted but didn't hold value for his draft team and was shipped out.
    Dauphin ... see Crouse above but it took longer for him to get shipped out and at least he landed in Chicago
    Bracco ... I've read so many conflicting reports. Future top 6 winger ready to take off... to career AHL'r OR... See Lievo/Liepsic for upside (although I'm a bit more of a believer).

Asking for a little prospect help from the dobber community.

Who's the best guy to keep and why?
    what's the upside (3yr / long term)... Because it's a multi cat, Dobber's prospect review may not be the true gauge.

thanks guys.

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Pick A Prospect to Keep... Crouse, Bracco or Dauphin

I'll take the sure floor here with Crouse as my keep, especially in a multi-cat.
    Bracco would be next based on the possible upside.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Thanks EB. That’s what I was thinking too. Lots of Crouse non believers these days made me question it. I really like the potential of Bracco and his team more, but how long till or if he’s to make the show. Dauphin has yet to make the best of his new situation. Had to think leaving Zona would help. Maybe Crouse gets released from the tire fire that continues to burn in Zona.

Dobber Sports Icon

I agree with EB. Crouse is the most likely to have an NHL career even if it just in a 3rd line role. He will provide hits at the very least. There is a good chance neither of the other 2 ever become NHL players but I think Bracco has the higher upside of those 2 so he would be next on my list.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    I'll take the sure floor here with Crouse as my keep, especially in a multi-cat.
    Bracco would be next based on the possible upside.
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    I agree with EB. Crouse is the most likely to have an NHL career even if it just in a 3rd line role. He will provide hits at the very least. There is a good chance neither of the other 2 ever become NHL players but I think Bracco has the higher upside of those 2 so he would be next on my list.
    Excellent comments.