Thread: Panic trade or good to go? WILL REP

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Panic trade or good to go? WILL REP

I was in first for a good chunk of the first quarter of the season, now I'm in 2nd playing catch-up and keep trading players to get back into first.

I traded Arvidsson for Dadonov and that trade is now hurting me bad.

That being said, should I stand pat and just have faith in my team or should I make the offer below for the league in my sig?

My Marchand, Dadonov and a 1st round pick
    FOR
    Stamkos and Namestnikov

This would give me 6 active players on one team which in my many, many years of fantasy hockey I very rarely see even 4 players from the same team (which I currently have), let alone 6.

Should I just stand pat with my current roster (Marchand may be back on Wednesday), or make some changes and offer this trade?

Thanks for the feedback.
    11 team keeper league with salary cap (points only)

MY TEAM (start 13F, 6D, 1G):
    FWDS: N. Kucherov, S. Stamkos, R. O’Reilly, J. Hughes, W. Karlsson, P. Kessel, B. Point, F. Vatrano, E. Pettersen, R. Rakell, C. Keller, N. Niederreiter, K. Labanc

DEF: J. Trouba, J. Morrissey, T. Krug, F. Hronek, S. Jones, D. Nurse
    GOALIE: A. Vasilevskiy
    BENCH: V. Mete, S. Niku, R. Andersson, T. Hirose, C. Glass, T. Jurco, C. McElhinney
    NOTES: We can only send players down if they get injured, otherwise they pass through waivers and we lose them for nothing + we have to pay half their cap.

Dobber Sports Sage

Default Re: Panic trade or good to go? WILL REP

Can you sub namestnikov for someone?
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

The Magnificent One

i am not a fan of having 6 guys from one team. not sure if this is h2h or what but either way its too much.

i am all for you getting stamkos though so if a different player can be added instead of namestnikov then i might do this. try if pssible to drop that pick to a 2nd rounder though.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Thanks guys, would Zucker be a good replacement? Though, I don't really see Zucker out pointing Dadonov over the rest of the season.

Here's the rest of his team:
    FORWARDS - Malkin, Turris, Oshie, Simmonds, Henrique, Hertl, J. Williams, Reinhart, Pageau, Zucker, Guentzel, Patrick, Lee, R. Strome, Aberg DEFENSE - M. Reilly, Faulk, Krug, Ekholm, McAvoy, M. Reilly (Min), Sanheim, De Haan, Chara

Thanks again for the feedback.
    11 team keeper league with salary cap (points only)

MY TEAM (start 13F, 6D, 1G):
    FWDS: N. Kucherov, S. Stamkos, R. O’Reilly, J. Hughes, W. Karlsson, P. Kessel, B. Point, F. Vatrano, E. Pettersen, R. Rakell, C. Keller, N. Niederreiter, K. Labanc

DEF: J. Trouba, J. Morrissey, T. Krug, F. Hronek, S. Jones, D. Nurse
    GOALIE: A. Vasilevskiy
    BENCH: V. Mete, S. Niku, R. Andersson, T. Hirose, C. Glass, T. Jurco, C. McElhinney
    NOTES: We can only send players down if they get injured, otherwise they pass through waivers and we lose them for nothing + we have to pay half their cap.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

If you can get stamkos you do it imo. He?d be a big boost to get you back into first. Like others said if you can get a different second add that?d be ideal. And I?m not sure dadanov > zucker the rest of the season is a wash either. That could easily go either way. Too tough to predict. Stamkos is gonna produce at an elite (mvp) level barring injury