Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ROS - Lundqvist or Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: ROS - Lundqvist or Hellebuyck

Quote Originally Posted by nofe View Post
    Fair enough. This is my first year playing fantasy hockey since 2012-2013, so I admit I'm a little quick to judge.

The only fear is that if Helle stinks it up, Mason is waiting in the wings whilst no one is going to challenge Hank on the Rangers.

To complicate things I now have Rinne and the Jets/Preds play each other during the playoff weeks. After last night, it's going to be fun to stress out during that week!
    You needn't worry with Mason. Hellebuyck is way too good a goalie for Mason to be able to hold him off. Mason needs a goalie who is no threat to his playing time to play well, and he's not good enough to deserve that. The Jets' signing Mason was the dumbest offseason signing this year.
    Want a Signature? Go to Settings, and you'll find Edit Signature down the list on the left.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by stevegamer View Post
    You needn't worry with Mason. Hellebuyck is way too good a goalie for Mason to be able to hold him off. Mason needs a goalie who is no threat to his playing time to play well, and he's not good enough to deserve that. The Jets' signing Mason was the dumbest offseason signing this year.
    Pretty much this. I wouldn't be worried in the least about Mason stealing starts.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by nofe View Post
    Fair enough. This is my first year playing fantasy hockey since 2012-2013, so I admit I'm a little quick to judge.

The only fear is that if Helle stinks it up, Mason is waiting in the wings whilst no one is going to challenge Hank on the Rangers.

To complicate things I now have Rinne and the Jets/Preds play each other during the playoff weeks. After last night, it's going to be fun to stress out during that week!
    Mason is now an expensive mistake more than a threat to Helle moving forward.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4