Thread: Goalie decision.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Goalie decision.

Team in signature i have 4 goalies in Bob,murray,darling,hellybuck. Could I spare the one that would get me the best return (in my opinion Bob) to gain help at another position? Or should I be only selling a certain goalie. Also is it time to trust hellybuck to be a good #2 option in a start 2 and keep a third lile darling if I find a great deal for Bob?

Thanks as always
    10 Team Full Keeper.
    Goals:3, Assist:2, PPP/SHP: 1, Hit: .2, Sog: .2 ,Blocks: .2
    Win:3, Shutout: 2, Save: .2, GoalAgainst: -1

Forwards: Gadreau, Monohan, Draisaitl,
    P.Kane,Pastranek,Panarin,Bergeron,Voracek,Kuznetso v,huberdeau

Defence: Hamilton,Doughty,Josi ,Ghost

Goalies: Bob,Helleybuck,Rittich

Farm: Kratsov,Q.Hughes, Suzucki, Whalstrom, puljarvi

Head to Head points based. Keep 3F,2D,1G
    Goals2,Assist1,Gwg1,Hatrick3,ShG1,SGWG1,Pim.2,+/- .5, Ppg1,Shg2

F: Gadreau,Ehlers,Johansen
    D:Risto,Parayko
    G:Vasilevski

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Re: Goalie decision.

I’d deal Darling here. I think he can get you a decent return, especially to a team in need of a starter. Bob and Murray should get you the biggest return but I would want to hold on to them. I think when Helle fully establishes himself as the Jets starter, you can think of moving Bobrobsky but until then, I’d use Helle as my 3rd and move Darling.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Goalie decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass56 View Post
    I’d deal Darling here. I think he can get you a decent return, especially to a team in need of a starter. Bob and Murray should get you the biggest return but I would want to hold on to them. I think when Helle fully establishes himself as the Jets starter, you can think of moving Bobrobsky but until then, I’d use Helle as my 3rd and move Darling.
    Pretty well sums it up here. Those 3 goalies (minus darling) give you such a strong back end that I imagine most other people in your league will have a hard time trying to match. If you can get a reasonable return on darling from someone that needs a tendy, you'll be sitting pretty comfortable!
    10 team H2H points league (keep 4) - G, A, P, PPP, SHP, SOG, Hit, Blk, W, GA, SV, SHO
    C - Draisatl (c/w), Seguin (c/w), Aho, Couturier, Backstrom, Lindholm (c/w), Monahan
    W - P Kane, Hall, Wilson, E Kane, Dvorak, Lee
    D - Burns, McCavoy, Chabot, Werenski, Dahlin
    G - Vanacek, Merzlikins