Thread: Post Trade Feedback- Rep!!!

The Great One

Default Post Trade Feedback- Rep!!!

So trigger is already pulled but would like some feedback anyways.

My Smith, Reimer, Tippett/4th
    for
    Quick/2nd

Team and league in sig. I was not a believer in Quick this year but Ive since come around. There contracts are close and with the extra spot id be able to recall Saros. Losing Tippett hurts but Quick is looking like a top 5 tender in the league right now and with Andersen hopefully righting the ship (knock on wood)- Id have two solid workhorses. At 31 Quick is obviously a better keeper option as well (dynasty). I LOVE Tipett and Smith has been good despite his age (Reimer sucked but I still believe (hope) he has potential (own him in multiple leagues)). The picks end up being essentially entry draft picks- so a 2nd helps but not a dealbreaker by any means. Losing a 4th is meh.

Thoughts? I feel good about it today but part of me is worried. Smith might end up as a reasonable facsimile of Quick over one year and then I gave up Tippett for a marginal upgrade. Definite rep for any answer especially thoughtful ones!

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Post Trade Feedback- Rep!!!

You upgraded your goalie situation and did not give up much.
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall

The Great One

Donald Trump voice:

"Youre gonna be so happy if you respond to this post- Im telling you- just so happy. We're going to make a deal where everyone involved gets so much rep and when its all done you'll say "that emu- he sure did deliver". Just so happy you commented on this post..."

The Magnificent One

Assuming mike smith? And if so then good move yes hard to give up on tippet but if you need the help now the quick is the way to go
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Sage

I like it. Quick is definitely the best player and Saros is a nice spot start. Outside of a quick injury (which is always possible) you've improved your goalie situation. The improvement will be marginal at worst and fairly drastic at best (likely somewhere in the middle). I think given how well quick has played you got him for a great price and didn't give up all that much.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Padawan

I like the trade alot. You got the best player in the deal and didn't give up the farm to get him. Great job

The Great One

It's a decent deal for sure. Smith is looking solid so far but can it last...and he's older than Quick.

Although Saros is back in the AHL...
    https://www.nashvillepost.com/sports...backup-goalies
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Veteran

I always like a trade where you get quality for quantity.

You upgraded your pick, and you almost certainly got the best player in the deal, although there is always a small risk of Smith going on a run or Tippett turning out to be something really special.

I like this.
    18 Team Full Keeper. Total points.

Start 10 F, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 1 G

3 Points: SHO, 2 Points: G, PPA, SHG, SHA, W, 1 Point: A, PPG, GWG, .25 Points: BLK, .1 Points: FOW, SOG, SV, .15 Points: HIT, -.05 Points: FOL, -.15 Points: GA

Forwards: Backstrom, Barre-Boulet, Beauvillier, Caufield, Dickinson, Donato, Donskoi, Gourde, Greenway, Horvat, Kase, Keller, Kuznetsov, MacKinnon, Marchessault, J. T. Miller, Sikura, Tarasenko, Zegras

Defense: Barrie, Brannstrom, Cholowski, Honka, Matheson, Pulock, Shattenkirk

Goal: Dubnyk, Jarry, Markstrom, Merzlikins

2014-15, 2016-17 MHL Champions!