Thread: Who to add? D prospects. Rank & comment

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Who to add? D prospects. Rank & comment

There's a couple solid D prospects floating around a couple of my pools. Wondering if someone can shed light on how high their ceilings are. From what I've read they all probably should be rostered. I've got space to add one in two pools

Cam Dineen
    Eeli Rasanen
    Jeremy Roy
    Conor Timmins
    Fredrik Allard
    Ryan Lindgren

rankings & comments appreciated. interested to know others thoughts and how my ranking (this is not my necessary ranking order) compares.
    any/all help appreciated
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Who to add? D prospects. Rank & comment

I think you mean Eemeli Rasanen? At least I don't know of any Eeli Rasanen.

Timmins, Dineen and Roy would be my top three in that order. I would give them all about 40 point upside. I think Timmins is the safest option but may have slightly lower upside compared to Dineen and Roy but the difference is small enough that I would take the safer option first.

The other three you listed don't really interest me in any league.

Dobber Sports Jedi

Default Re: Who to add? D prospects. Rank & comment

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I think you mean Eemeli Rasanen? At least I don't know of any Eeli Rasanen.

Timmins, Dineen and Roy would be my top three in that order. I would give them all about 40 point upside. I think Timmins is the safest option but may have slightly lower upside compared to Dineen and Roy but the difference is small enough that I would take the safer option first.

The other three you listed don't really interest me in any league.
    Thanks!

this keyboard often sticks... typo's abound. Perhaps it's my leafs favouritism in hand and seeing Rasanen with 14 in 17 this year and his size that made me wonder.

Roy's injuries have really slowed him down and seems to have dropped any hype off of him. I had Dineen ahead of Timmins based on upside, not considering floor.

Thanks!
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4