Thread: Trade time, Need to choose between dealing Darling and Lehner - rep given

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Trade time, Need to choose between dealing Darling and Lehner - rep given

W, GAA, SVS , SV% and SO are our cats guys.

Who will finish with the better record this season? I tend to favor Darling here with Carolina's D-core but he has had a rough start to the season. So has Lehner though. Both guys are typically .920 sv% goalies.....

Who should I deal!?

I...am your father.

Default Re: Trade time, Need to choose between dealing Darling and Lehner - rep given

I would guess Darling ends up with the better record. Carolina (and CAR players) tend to pick it up as the season wears on. I don't really understand Buffalo this year, I expected a lot better
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Trade time, Need to choose between dealing Darling and Lehner - rep given

I prefer Darling to Lehner, both in a one-year and a keeper league.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Jedi

I would hang on to Darling. I'm really thinking this is the end of Lehner as a starter in Buffalo. They'll be kicking doors on a new G come next season.. he just hasn't worked out.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

The Great One

I invested heavily in Darling- hoping this is a blip...

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks guys appreciate it!