Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Karlsson for Tarasenko+?!?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Karlsson for Tarasenko+?!?

For league in sig

I put Tarasenko, Gaudreau, Panarin, Crosby, and Wheeler on the block tohopefully acquire a top tier d. A manager asked if I?d be willing to do a Tarasenko+ for Karlsson, I said that I?d be open to it but I don?t know what I?d give as the plus to get Karlsson.

Thoughts?

I also had a manager mention that he was interested in doing a Panarin for Hamilton trade, which is also intriguing but I?d rather pursue The Karlsson.
    2017-2018 League Champion
    Salary Dynasty League 20 teams
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PPP-SHP-(+/-)-PIM-SOG-GWG-HITS-BLKS / W-L-OL-GA-SV-SO
    PLAYOFFS COINCIDE WITH NHL PLAYOFFS

F- Gourde, E. Lindholm, R. Smith, Gaudreau, Ovechkin, Draisaitl, Crosby, Labanc, Kerfoot, Haula, E. Kane, Aston-Reese, Vatrano
    D- Karlsson, Letang, Niskanen, Schultz, Dumoulin, Polak
    G- Binnington, Dubnyk, Bobrovsky

Minors:
    F: Erne, Saarela, Hannikainen, Hagel, F. Perron, Pollock, Ully, Amadio, Kotkov, Wallmark, Phillips, Pitlick, Haapala
    D: Djoos, Johansen, Cholowski, Zboril, Bowey, Niku, Pedan, Weegar
    G: Huska, Copley

Default Re: Karlsson for Tarasenko+?!?

Hmmm,

I'm a little Leary on Karlsson just because he said he had half his ankle bone removed. Makes me wonder about the long term prognosis. But he seems to have picked up right where he left off.

If he wants a forward as the plus I would offer tera,compher, or Leipsic. If he doesn't bite I might up it to kerfoot tho I really like his upside and would be reluctant to part with him. Perhaps you could offer up a draft pick instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenmerry gangsters View Post
    Hmmm,

I'm a little Leary on Karlsson just because he said he had half his ankle bone removed. Makes me wonder about the long term prognosis. But he seems to have picked up right where he left off.

If he wants a forward as the plus I would offer tera,compher, or Leipsic. If he doesn't bite I might up it to kerfoot tho I really like his upside and would be reluctant to part with him. Perhaps you could offer up a draft pick instead...
    Yeah I sent him those options and we will see what he says.

Should I aim for trading Panarin for Hamilton? Might be the cheaper option (as in not losing Tarasenko) and Hamilton has multi-cat upside and is doing pretty well at the moment.

F- Gourde, E. Lindholm, R. Smith, Gaudreau, Ovechkin, Draisaitl, Crosby, Labanc, Kerfoot, Haula, E. Kane, Aston-Reese, Vatrano

Minors:
    F: Erne, Saarela, Hannikainen, Hagel, F. Perron, Pollock, Ully, Amadio, Kotkov, Wallmark, Phillips, Pitlick, Haapala

The Great One

Depends how big a + he’s expecting tbh...?
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Depends how big a + he’s expecting tbh...?
    For the Tarasenko trade? I honestly don't know exactly what he is looking for, he just said "What is the +" and that's it really.

The manager who has Hamilton just said that he has interest in Panarin and that he would give me Hamilton for him, but I think I could possibly squeeze out a + honestly

Minors:

Dobber Sports Pro

I would try to keep Tarasenko and pursue the Dougie Hamilton route, as he can get be gotten cheaply right now.
    HTH Daily League, 8 teams, (goals, ppp, +/-, assists, SOG, W, GAA, SV%) keepers in Bold.

C (s3) EP40, ​Trocheck, Marchessault LW, Horvat

LW (s3) Johnny Hockey, Parise, Terivinen RW, Meier RW
    RW(s3) Wheeler C, Taresenko, Atkinson, Gallagher
    Until(s1)

D (s4) Carlson, Yandle, Jones, Trouba

G Dubnyk, Rittich, Markstrom, Binnington

IR Ehlers, Hall

Dobber Sports Deity

I prefer the Hamilton/Panarin deal myself but that also depends on how big the + would be on the Karlsson offer. I don't think I'd include a big + with Tarasenko. I like the names mentioned earlier. If he comes back wanting much more than that, I think I'd walk and go do the Hamilton deal.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I prefer the Hamilton/Panarin deal myself but that also depends on how big the + would be on the Karlsson offer. I don't think I'd include a big + with Tarasenko. I like the names mentioned earlier. If he comes back wanting much more than that, I think I'd walk and go do the Hamilton deal.
    Yeah I don't want to offer much more on top of Tarasenko, he hasn't reached out to me since I sent him those names so we will see.

I think I might just pursuse the Panarin/Hamilton deal right out the gate. I told him that I would need Hamilton+ for Panarin and I'm just going to send him a reasonable offer. I'm thinking Hamilton+DeBrusk/Fischer for Panarin, not sure if he'd take it but hopefully the Panarin name draws him into the deal. The rest of his team has nothing of interest to me to be honest so I'm thinking of sticking to those names for sure.

I have another manager looking to get Panarin and he's offering up Krug+ to me, he told me to send him an offer. He has Hoffman also so I'm wondering if I can snag both Krug and Hoffman for Panarin type of deal since Hoffman could go for cheap at the moment as well but I have a feeling that the manager will likely want more for those two guys.

Thoughts?

Minors:

Dobber Sports Sage

Tarasenko is a tank and I'm ever so slightly worried about Karlssons injury (half a foot bone just sounds bad, but he's looked great since coming back). I'm on the pursue a cheaper Hamilton side.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by xdmurda View Post
    Yeah I don't want to offer much more on top of Tarasenko, he hasn't reached out to me since I sent him those names so we will see.

I think I might just pursuse the Panarin/Hamilton deal right out the gate. I told him that I would need Hamilton+ for Panarin and I'm just going to send him a reasonable offer. I'm thinking Hamilton+DeBrusk/Fischer for Panarin, not sure if he'd take it but hopefully the Panarin name draws him into the deal. The rest of his team has nothing of interest to me to be honest so I'm thinking of sticking to those names for sure.

I have another manager looking to get Panarin and he's offering up Krug+ to me
    , he told me to send him an offer. He has Hoffman also so I'm wondering if I can snag both Krug and Hoffman for Panarin type of deal since Hoffman could go for cheap at the moment as well but I have a feeling that the manager will likely want more for those two guys.

Thoughts?
    I guess it all depends on what you can get for a +. I still like the Hamilton offer but if the + with Krug is good enough, that would warrant consideration as well.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Quote Originally Posted by MZac View Post
    Tarasenko is a tank and I'm ever so slightly worried about Karlssons injury (half a foot bone just sounds bad, but he's looked great since coming back). I'm on the pursue a cheaper Hamilton side.
    Yeah I was about to send him an offer of Panarin for Hamilton+DeBrusk...here is the rest of his team

F: J Anderson, Chimera, DeBrusk, Dorsett, Giroux, T Lewis, RNH, Sedin Twins, Stastny, C Stewart, Voracek, Glendening, D MacKenzie, Martinook, S Wilson
    D: Jo Benn, Borowiecki, H Fleury, Gudbranson, D Hamilton, L Schenn, G Reinhart, Fowler
    G: Lundqvist, Mason, McElhinney

As you can see, there is not a whole lot there to try and add to Hamilton but I figured DeBrusk is a good + to add to Hamilton

Minors:

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I guess it all depends on what you can get for a +. I still like the Hamilton offer but if the + with Krug is good enough, that would warrant consideration as well.
    Yeah I asked if he would be up for a Hoffman+Krug type of deal but he hasn't gotten back to me. He has a pretty solid team all around..his forwards include C Brown, Duchene, Ehlers, Hoffman, TyJo, Kucherov, Monahan, Rantanen, Schwartz, Silfverberg, Simmonds, Trocheck, De La Rose, Dvorak, Vesey, J Carter, Niederreiter and on defense he has Krug, Gardiner, Klefbom, Manson, Parayko, and Petrovic.

Plenty to choose from but he'd likely have me overpay for some of those guys...

Minors:

Sent the offer of Panarin for Hamilton and DeBrusk. Declined and just sent me a 1 for 1 deal of Panarin for Hamilton, I still want something more unless I’m wrong?

Also, the manager of Krug doesn’t want to move both Hoffman and Krug but still looking to make a deal. Not sure what I could get out of him honestly.

Minors:

The Great One

Was about to say I prefer the Hoffman and Krug deal... I love Hamilton but he is stapled to pp2 which is a ‘slight’ concern
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Was about to say I prefer the Hoffman and Krug deal... I love Hamilton but he is stapled to pp2 which is a ‘slight’ concern
    What could I add to Panarin to make it an even deal? It's for my league in sig, I just know he's going to be like "well I want a lot for those 2"

He just said that I don't have much that he's really interested in except for Gaudreau but he said that he can't take on that much salary...I get that Hoffman and Krug are solid players but giving up Johnny Hockey and Panarin is far too much for those two. I think it's better off to stick with a Hamilton+ deal, but I can't do a 1 for 1.

On a side note...I have a manager asking if I'd do a 1 for 1 where I give Crosby and I get Ekblad hahaha

Minors: