Thread: Would you do this trade? Rep given

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Would you do this trade? Rep given

Currently sitting in last as my entire team is off to a slow start.

My goalie situation looked shaky after the auction and has proven to be horrible. I have Raanta, Lehrner and Darling. Categories are GAA, SV% and SO (1/2 a category) not wins.

I can get Reimer for Vrana and C Miller. Miller will not be in my D. Vrana is up for an injured Nino but I can call up Weal

So basically I view it as Vrana and C Miller for Weal and Reimer. I would then demote Lehrner until he turns it around.

Would you pull the trigger?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Would you do this trade? Rep given

It depends how many you keep and how valuable that makes Vrana, but based on the fact you have an auction at some point, I'm guessing it's more of a question for this year, so I would go with the Reimer side.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Giant

If all players involved are only considered for this year, I'll favour the Reimer side.
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Vrana will be worth extending if he gets 50 points this year but will be a marginal keeper. We can keep 11 and I will have space as I have 9 expiring contracts. I won last year and trying to replicate this year but every player has started slowly.

Dobber Sports Titan

How many teams in your league? If it's 12 or less I would have no qualms about letting Vrana go.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Apprentice

13 teams...keepers are based on price paid. I have him at $5 out of a $240 budget for 22 players or roughly $11. Think your answer has given me all i need to know