Thread: Quicks value compared to rest of my goalies

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Quicks value compared to rest of my goalies

I'm rostering 5 goalies at the moment which is hurting me offensively given that some of my players have started off very slowly. I believe my offence will come around sooner or later but am actively shopping Jon Quick. Is it wrong of me to value Vas Murray and Andersen above Quick? Quick is the most talented and proven goalie of the group but I feel LA is headed in the wrong direction. LA's amazing start seems unsustainable to me and this might be a perfect sell high scenario after Quicks injury plagued season last year. Made an offer to the Matthews owner of QUick Mackinnon and Puljujarvi and he said he almost accepted it. Should I be trying to trade a different goalie instead?
    10 team, H2H, keep 10 + 1 player designated NA, Yahoo league, Daily changes.
    G, A, PPP, SOG, GWG, +-, SHP, PIM, BLK
    GS, W, L, SVPC, GAA, SHO
    C C C RW RW RW LW LW LW D D D D UTIL UTIL (no goalies) GOALIE GOALIE BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH BENCH IR IR NA

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Quicks value compared to rest of my goalies

If you're almost getting Matthews for MacK, Quick and Pulj, then push on that one until it goes through.
    I would rank your goalies:
    Murray
    Andersen
    Quick/Vas
    Darling

So shopping Quick makes sense in terms of the return/value.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Quicks value compared to rest of my goalies

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo Brother View Post
    If you're almost getting Matthews for MacK, Quick and Pulj, then push on that one until it goes through
    This^