Thread: Looking for an ACTIVE league

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Looking for an ACTIVE league

Must be free and on ESPN.Tired of dead beat leagues where it feels like Im the only one active.I love to wheel and deal and I need an active league.If you got a spot open,hit me up.

[email protected]

The Great One

Default Re: Looking for an ACTIVE league

if you want an active league why are you only considering espn leagues? that's very amusing to me.

on another note, i'm looking for the fastest mode of personal transportation available. but nothing that has wheels or an engine.

Its called personal preference my man.Ive always liked ESPN's set up better for fantasy.Using your vehicle theme,its like some guys like Ford some like Chevy.There both trucks but depending on personal preference one will choose one or the other.

The Great One

I do get it. I just think you'll find that all the active people you are looking for have moved to fantrax (for deep leagues) - or possibly yahoo for the shallow leagues. Once you get used to fantrax, you'll never look back...

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
    Its called personal preference my man.Ive always liked ESPN's set up better for fantasy.Using your vehicle theme,its like some guys like Ford some like Chevy.There both trucks but depending on personal preference one will choose one or the other.
    fwiw ,the rotoworld league recruiting boards seem to be top heavy with espn leagues most of the time .
    http://forums.rotoworld.com/forum/34...inder-service/

Ok well Im willing to join a Yahoo or Fantrax league if the team is at least competitive and there is no proboards involved.

Dobber Sports Recruit

Hey there, are you still looking for a league? I currently have one owner who is not active. The original owner has been attempting a rebuild. There is lots of good young talent, but the goal tending needs some updates. We are a 16 team league with a 52 player roster and a minor league system. All other owners are quite regular in logging in. If you are interested in looking at the team on Fantrax, you can email me at [email protected] for more information.

Eric