Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: [Rumors] Galchenyuk to the Penguins?

The Great One

Default Re: [Rumors] Galchenyuk to the Penguins?

Quote Originally Posted by Puckhead View Post
    Looking at how the Habs have botched Galchenyuk's development, and now using him as a 4th liner as a way of what? igniting his inner compete level??? No, he will most assuredly be moved, but there is no chance they could get Guentzel back...Maatta does make sense, as he is expendable in Pittsburgh, and we all know how desperate the Canadiens are for any help they can get on the back end. A straight 1 for 1 addresses needs on both ends, as the Pens know that putting an underachiever with some elite centremen has worked for them in the past, and the Galchenyuk requisition project would as well.
    Dream on. There is no trade option here.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Prodigy

https://www.hockeyfeed.com/nhl-news/...mer-habs-coach

Speaking of rumours/sources...

This won't be good for his trade value regardless of whether it is true or not I would think.

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by kgray View Post

This won't be good for his trade value regardless of whether it is true or not I would think.
    Mario Tremblay is a human piece of garbage - there is nothing worse than a dumbass who doesn't even realize he's a dumbass.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Twitter: @ross10019

CBS Sportsline 14 team H2H keeper (21-man roster, 14 keepers)
    Weekly lineup changes (start 9F (3/4C and 6/5W) 5D 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W, SV%

Angry Little Elves (formerly Montreal Maulers)
    2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champions
    C: Tavares Hintz Larkin Jenner Seguin Schenn Backlund
    W: Panarin Marchand Hyman Keller Forsberg Batherson Rust Moore Smith
    D: Josi Hamilton Weegar Montour Ekholm Myers Parayko Pettersson Seeler
    G: Vasilevskiy Swayman Kuemper

Dobber Sports Jedi

This article brings up a Chucky to Calgary for Sam Bennett rumour. I think CGY would have to add.

Please enter - Chucky more valuable to Habs than Bennett to Flames discussions.
    Follow me on twitter: @doylelb4

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by lucafen4 View Post
    This article brings up a Chucky to Calgary for Sam Bennett rumour. I think CGY would have to add.

Please enter - Chucky more valuable to Habs than Bennett to Flames discussions.
    Please don't. My goodness that was painful. Tremblay is a stark raving moron just as Ross says. He wants so bad to be relevant and he isn't and never has been. What an idiot. If he's bringing this up the opposite is probably true.
    12 team Yahoo Roto keeper (keep 3)
    9 F, 6 D; roster 3 G max
    G,A,PPP,SOG,BLKS,HITS - W,SO,SV%,Saves

F: B Tkachuk, Stutzle, Eriksson Ek, Necas, Konecny, Cooley, Boldy, Lehkonen, Tippett
    D: Dahlin, Seider, Matheson, Durzi, Addison, Mintyukov
    G: Hill, Husso

IR:

Bench: L Hughes, Merzlikins, Terry, Tuch

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by ross10019 View Post
    Mario Tremblay is a human piece of garbage - there is nothing worse than a dumbass who doesn't even realize he's a dumbass.
    Not being in the area or not following the team as much as others I am not aware of all the reasons most people think he (Mario Tremblay) is thought of that way. I know your view is common though so obviously this should be taken with a grain (pile?) of salt.

Anyway, we will probably never find out if it's true. It does make you wonder if it is though - can't say it would surprise me considering all of the 'character' hints you can find all over the place (from more reliable sources).

Dobber Sports Icon

Not being in the area or not following the team as much as others I am not aware of all the reasons most people think he (Mario Tremblay) is thought of that way. I know your view is common though so obviously this should be taken with a grain (pile?) of salt.

Anyway, we will probably never find out if it's true. It does make you wonder if it is though - can't say it would surprise me considering all of the 'character' hints you can find all over the place (from more reliable sources).
    Highly likely it's true. Anyone who's remotely connected with the Habs has heard the rumors, and I know of people who have partied with Galch (and other Habs... cough Beaulieu cough). That doesn't mean this shithead has to come right out and broadcast it on a hockey program watched by hundreds of thousands.

I loved what Mario brought to the Habs as a player - but his stint as coach (with Corey as a useless President and Houle as a dimwitted GM) was a disaster, no clue what he was doing, and his hot-headedness and impulsivity coupled with abysmal Habs management at the time drive Roy out of Montreal and probably cost us a few more Cups.

Again, I loved Houle and Tremblay as players, but they were given roles that they were not in the least prepared for, and it cost us dearly. And now Tremblay pulls this!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Twitter: @ross10019

CBS Sportsline 14 team H2H keeper (21-man roster, 14 keepers)
    Weekly lineup changes (start 9F (3/4C and 6/5W) 5D 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W, SV%

Angry Little Elves (formerly Montreal Maulers)
    2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 League Champions
    C: Tavares Hintz Larkin Jenner Seguin Schenn Backlund
    W: Panarin Marchand Hyman Keller Forsberg Batherson Rust Moore Smith
    D: Josi Hamilton Weegar Montour Ekholm Myers Parayko Pettersson Seeler
    G: Vasilevskiy Swayman Kuemper

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by ross10019 View Post
    Highly likely it's true. Anyone who's remotely connected with the Habs has heard the rumors, and I know of people who have partied with Galch (and other Habs... cough Beaulieu cough). That doesn't mean this shithead has to come right out and broadcast it on a hockey program watched by hundreds of thousands.
    100% agree. The article notes it could get him in trouble due to the confidentiality agreement in place for these types of things. Hopefully he gets more than a slap on the wrist - I suspect probably not though sadly. If I am Galch/Bergevin I am absolutely furious about this. Talk about throwing a wrench into things and making it harder on the team.