Thread: Ottawa Goalies

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Ottawa Goalies

Hey there Ottawa fans, can you please fill me in on what's going on with Condon? He's only started one game so far, and played great. I see that Anderson is starting again on Saturday. I was hoping to see Condon get 30-35 starts this year, but so far it looks like the Sens are leaning heavily on Anderson. Any thoughts?

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Ottawa Goalies

Anderson is the starter so he's starting games. It is what it is. If/when Anderson gets hurt, Condon will get his starts.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Initiate

Guy Boucher had said a week or so ago that Condon will be playing a lot. Take that for what it is. Should see him more. They have I think 19 back to backs this year

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Anderson is the starter so he's starting games. It is what it is. If/when Anderson gets hurt, Condon will get his starts.
    Soooo...what you're saying is that Anderson's the starter so he's starting? Thanks Axe I doubt they're going to run Anderson into the ground until he gets hurt.

If anyone else wants to chime in, just wondering if anyone has heard Boucher comment on his allocation plan for his goalies this year?

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tfan5211 View Post
    Guy Boucher had said a week or so ago that Condon will be playing a lot. Take that for what it is. Should see him more. They have I think 19 back to backs this year
    Thanks - I hope you're right. I assumed Condon would get more starts than the average #2 given the contract they gave him.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Shift Disturber View Post
    Soooo...what you're saying is that Anderson's the starter so he's starting? Thanks Axe I doubt they're going to run Anderson into the ground until he gets hurt.

If anyone else wants to chime in, just wondering if anyone has heard Boucher comment on his allocation plan for his goalies this year?
    Its early in the season and the Sens are playing well. Why are you worried about this at this point in the season?

Anderson, when healthy, has always handled a heavy workload. Yes that's exactly what Im saying. Sorry it wasn't an answer you wanted to hear.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Pro

I'm not worried. I was asking if any Sens fans had heard what the goaltending plan is. Tfan obliged with useful feedback, for which I am grateful.