Thread: MacKinnon for Marner?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default MacKinnon for Marner?

H2h keeper league. 12 teams g/a/+-/sog/gwg/fwl/fol/hits/blocks/toi

I own MacKinnon and the guy who owns Marner has been after him for awhile. Both are under achieving and producing under 2 points per game at the moment. I'm thinking of offering up MacKinnon for Marner straight across. I figure upside is about the same and Marner plays on the better team with better potential linemates and has dual position eligibility giving me better flexibility. Cap hits are about the same for both...

any thoughts?

The Great One

Default Re: MacKinnon for Marner?

Isnt Mac still dual position?

personally I still prefer MAc as he is the main man in Colorado but I get the logic
    Experience is the teacher of all things.

The Magnificent One

What is fwl and fol in your scoring?

For me Mack all the way. Espcially since you have toi. Mack is gonna get you over 20 mins most nights while marner I believe is currently sitting on the 4th line. Mack has more job security if you would like to look at it that way.
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Dobber Sports Sage

I like mack as well. I'm a believer.

I'm actually really surprised with the responses so far I was expecting a hard push for Marner. I don't believe this 4th line experiment will last the kid is too good.
    Set roster weekly in H2H (Mon to Sun) - 16 Teams - start 6F, 3D, and 1G per week - Keep 2

Points: 2 G / 2 A / 1 PPG / 1 PPA / 1 Hat Trick / 1 SHG / 1 SHA / 1 GWG - 3 Goalie Win / 2 Goalie Loss in SO or OT / 5 goalie SO

Forwards:
    C. McDavid, N. Kucherov, R. O'Reilly, J. Schwartz, J. Toews, J. Huberdeau, T. Toffoli, M. Granlund

Defense:
    B. Burns, J. Klingberg, R. Josi, J. Slavin

Goalie:
    J. Binnington

IR (2 max):