Thread: Andersen Vs Lundqvist and Hamilton

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Andersen Vs Lundqvist and Hamilton

I have been offered Lundqvist and Hamilton for my Andersen. How far apart are Lundqvist and Andersen? I know the King and the Rangers have had a very slow start to the season, but will they get things together? Seems like a fair offer. My goalies are currently Quick, Andersen, Smith, and Howard (who I grabbed for the sole purpose of moving at some point). We start 2 goalies a night. Saves, goals against, wins and shut outs. League gives an added bonus for D scoring.

I was planning on Andersen and Quick being my two keepers going forward though (keep 10). Think Andersen get lots of starts year in and year out on a strong up and coming Toronto team and he seems to have the confidence of Babcock. I am in win now mode and currently sit at the top of the league in scoring (early though. hehe). As well my D is already pretty strong in this multi-cat scoring league with D scoring bonus. I have: Risto, Faulk, Weber, Muzzin, Krug, Giordano, Martinez. We dress 6 D a night.

He also has Subban. Would he be an upgrade on Hamilton?

Thanks if you read all the way through!
    KHL Fantasy Hockey League Keep 8
    3-C 3-RW 3-LW 6-D 2-G

Forward 5-G 3-A 1.0 STP
    D-Men 6-G 4-A 1.5 STP
    .35 Shot .4 Hit .4 Block .1 FOW
    Goalie 6.5 Win .25 Save -2.5 GA 2-SO

C- Larkin, Hischer, Horvat, R. Thomas
    LW- Stamkos, Hyman, Kreider, Lehkonen,
    RW- Laine, Marchessault, Toffoli. Buchnevich
    D- Doughty, Burns, Letang, Andersson (IR), Faulk, Toews, Pionk, Petry
    G- Vasilevskiy, Copley, Andersen

I...am your father.

Default Re: Andersen Vs Lundqvist and Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by wonko View Post
    How far apart are Lundqvist and Andersen?
    Far. I'd much rather own Andersen. Felt that way even last year.
    I love the outlook for Hamilton, but goalies are important and you do well riding Quick and Andersen. Changing that to Quick and Lundqvist/Smith rotation is a little riskier, but that may be worthwhile if it upgrades Martinez or Faulk to Hamilton
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi